Page 203 of 274 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 5467
  1. #4041
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,619
    Anyone else is having ping 160+ on Miller in the evenings?
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

  2. #4042
    Network Hub Avaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    144
    I currently have almost a constant + 200 ping on miller.
    The game is extremely frustrating for me to play atm.

    It seems to need whole mags to kill people and lots of shots seem to not register.
    I am not the greatest shot..
    but getting the drop of someone then having them turn around and kill you
    in what feels like 2 shoots after you put half your mag into them is horribly frustrating.
    Even more so when the death screen shows them with almost all health left.

  3. #4043
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,619
    Funny thing is, that I can play stable 150ms ping on Matherson, but can't get semi stable on Miller :/
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

  4. #4044
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaa View Post
    I currently have almost a constant + 200 ping on miller.
    The game is extremely frustrating for me to play atm.

    It seems to need whole mags to kill people and lots of shots seem to not register.
    I am not the greatest shot..
    but getting the drop of someone then having them turn around and kill you
    in what feels like 2 shoots after you put half your mag into them is horribly frustrating.
    Even more so when the death screen shows them with almost all health left.
    I'm pretty much the same at the moment. Never been the best shot, but really am not enjoying infantry play right now.

  5. #4045
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Playing manpad AA has been getting even more boring now that the missles have the tendency to smash themselves into any obstacle unless in a clear field(which makes you a jummy target for the enemy). What was the reasoning behind this at all?
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

    Bread?

  6. #4046
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,619
    missiles were too smart. Anyway, I think I'll take a vacation from PS2, till they fix the shit they're doing.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

  7. #4047
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    missiles were too smart. Anyway, I think I'll take a vacation from PS2, till they fix the shit they're doing.
    Well, they never where smart, they just followed a lag or direct pursuit, now it follows a lead pursuit, which is fine since this is how most real missles behave, the problem arises when the missles barely clears the tube and smashes into the nearest scenery, would be nice if they gave it a 50M straight flight line before turning. Right now it has become a horrible defense weapon with many missles missing target completely.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

    Bread?

  8. #4048
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,619
    They were very smart and followed ESFs around mountains.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

  9. #4049
    Activated Node DukeOfChutney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Funny thing is, that I can play stable 150ms ping on Matherson, but can't get semi stable on Miller :/

    over the last two days i've been struggling to get a ping under 400, often exceeding 1500. Its not my internets i think as browsing, and using mumble works as well as normal.

  10. #4050
    Network Hub eltdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    missiles were too smart. Anyway, I think I'll take a vacation from PS2, till they fix the shit they're doing.
    Have just found out that LA jump jets are bugging out (ie. not working at all, re-log needed to fix them). Along with the crazy lag spikes I'm not overly happy at the moment either.

    I do have Dishonored left to finish. Hmm...

  11. #4051
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Boris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Well, they never where smart, they just followed a lag or direct pursuit, now it follows a lead pursuit, which is fine since this is how most real missles behave, the problem arises when the missles barely clears the tube and smashes into the nearest scenery, would be nice if they gave it a 50M straight flight line before turning. Right now it has become a horrible defense weapon with many missles missing target completely.
    Not to mention it looks odd as shit if the missile makes a 45 degree turn from the launcher at the muzzle. Something like a 25-50 meter grace period where the missile is not guided would be nice.

    PS: If you haven't watched it already, Free To Play is worth the time in my opinion.

  12. #4052
    Lesser Hivemind Node NickWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Sussex, UK
    Posts
    892
    So a pretty big development for me with this game was that sometime during our ops around Eisa last night i found myself being chosen by Vanu...

    I took screenshots of myself in ascendance within the tech plant, or at least i thought i did, but alas they're nowhere to be found on my PC. I can only assume the enlightenment was so ethereal and holy that any photographic evidence is immediately voided or unremarkable, like it is with aliens and ghosts and that.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

  13. #4053
    Network Hub TWChristine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    250
    Not sure what my ping is but it's essentially unplayable right now. It used to only really lag out when there were large amounts of people on the screen, but now I can barely move around an empty building without stopping every few feet to make sure I don't run into walls. I pretty much just get on for my certs now. It sucks because I was really starting to enjoy playing with you all.:/

  14. #4054
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    So a pretty big development for me with this game was that sometime during our ops around Eisa last night i found myself being chosen by Vanu...

    I took screenshots of myself in ascendance within the tech plant, or at least i thought i did, but alas they're nowhere to be found on my PC. I can only assume the enlightenment was so ethereal and holy that any photographic evidence is immediately voided or unremarkable, like it is with aliens and ghosts and that.
    I assume, you're using basic non steam client? There is issue with screenshots and mapped option doesn't work, you need to map Print Screen to video capture as far as I heard.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

  15. #4055
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,767
    This seems to fit in here.

    Sorry if has ben posted already.


  16. #4056
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,258
    So apprently, the patch of yesterday didn't happen so they patch today.....

    SOE logic at work

  17. #4057
    Obscure Node Horg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2
    We got warpgate rotation today, VS are now South East Indar, South Esamir and North East Amerish.

    Also be aware of this little nugget.....

    Warpgate and VR training invulnerability temporarily turned off



    • As a temporary fix for the invulnerability issue, we’re turning off the warpgate invulnerability. We are continuing to work on additional solutions, but in the meantime, be excellent to each other.


    When you log in, duck.

  18. #4058
    Network Hub stoopiduk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    410
    Oh jebus.

    Glad we're moved on Amerish though. I agreed with Dewi's sentiment this week - seriously bored of fighting at the same old places on Amerish.
    Statistical reasons not to follow me into battle on PS2 here: Stoopiduk

    Friendly on Steam, Twitter and Twitch. Origin: Stoopiduk Battlenet tag: stoopiduk#2888

  19. #4059
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Horg View Post
    We got warpgate rotation today, VS are now South East Indar, South Esamir and North East Amerish.

    Also be aware of this little nugget.....

    Warpgate and VR training invulnerability temporarily turned off



    • As a temporary fix for the invulnerability issue, we’re turning off the warpgate invulnerability. We are continuing to work on additional solutions, but in the meantime, be excellent to each other.


    When you log in, duck.
    VR is going to be hilarious if there's still no friendly fire weapon locks!

    I propose a dogfighting tournament!

  20. #4060
    Network Hub Avaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    144
    Yeah, thats an amazing idea actually.
    They really shouldn't turn it back on in VR.
    Being able to fight without having to worry about resources, certs and timers is quite useful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •