Page 209 of 315 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 6288
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfieV View Post
    Oh lordy. The deathscreen chart now has a "here's how much you would have got with membership!" line as well.
    I can actually live with that as it is very subtle. But that big fat button in my loadout selection screen is really pissing me off. The notifications would most likely too, but I haven't been allowed to play long enough for that to happen.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

I haven't noticed any notifications today. not sure if that's because i am not getting them or whether i have just learnt to tune them out but all in all todays session has been much more pleasant than yesterday's
    AKA Rushtone

Can't find the link right now but I believe someone from SOE's stated the frequency of the notifications was a bug, compounded by the fact there's a sale on and SOE are wanting to tell people about that as well. Possibly been hotfixed already?

Found it: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...button.180032/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hmm, this morning's patch didnt fix the problems, now I crash about a factor 10 more. 5 crashes in about 15 minutes. Lovely, 3 of them when passing through a teleporter.

Did the crashing frequency increase for anyone else?
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...2#post-2605651

"The cap timer thing is not a bug; it's a feature. It was decided because we didn't want to confuse players by saying "Capture Freyr" and then under that have the capture points and progress for Eisa if the player happened to be in Eisa. That player might not realize that he isn't where he's supposed to be or think he is contributing to the mission when he isn't. In effect the capture indicators are now part of the mission information for consistency."

This is stupid on so many levels..

Bread?

Well, I pretty much can't play at the moment - intermittent huge 10,000ms+ ping / lag. Seems to be related to busy areas. Now I just need to figure out if it's other people on this shared connection streaming stuff or an IP / SOE issue.

Pepper, the mission system is indeed currently stupid - that "feature" adversely affects gameplay for experienced players. It's likely to be fixed though so I'll wait and see.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Then they just need an option to never show missions? But yeah, how very silly. Surely there is a better way to implement the mission UI.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    If it helps, my ping was pretty good when you were saying you were getting spikes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Soo. There might be upcomming quick knife removal. I would like to know, if Server Smash participants, that were fighting Ceres felt that as much as I did. I really lacked quick knife kills there and I think, it will change the flow of combat a lot for all factions.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I thought they were keeping quick knife, just making it lower damage.

Really? I would hate to lose the knife - it's the only thing that keeps me alive against INF and LA half the time!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Went on my first underboss/knife rampage the other day and it did feel rather OP. May have just been a fluke though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by eltdown View Post
    Pepper, the mission system is indeed currently stupid - that "feature" adversely affects gameplay for experienced players. It's likely to be fixed though so I'll wait and see.
    It may get fixed, but doesnt the whole "Lets implement stuff half-done that will only upset our current player base!" mentality make for a giant facepalm? I am sort of getting done with the game constantly crashing.

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    To be honest since OMFG I've rarely had crashing issues (although 3 this weekend)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    When was double XP extended till?
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    To be honest since OMFG I've rarely had crashing issues (although 3 this weekend)
    What is OMFG?

My crashing started with the patch 2 weeks ago now. It has been increasing in frequency until last thursday patch, after that I hit a high of 5 crashes per hour if not more. At one point the game crashed everytime I went through a teleporter.

Right now it mostly crashes on the kill/death screen or when I am in the process of killing someone or dying.

Bread?

OMFG was that "Operation Make Faster Game" patch which came out towards the end of last year. It's the one that massively improved FPS and also helped with crashing.

Have you tried a clean install of the game?

This game is an absolute train wreck at the moment. I have cancelled my membership and won't be on for a fair while, I might look in again after the PS4 release.

It's a shame that there is no questionnaire on unsubscribe, although largely just another voice saying the same things that are coming up on Reddit, it would have been nice to at least have an opportunity to say why I'm stopping playing a game that I used to very much enjoy playing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've been thinking about cancelling my membership too, really hasn't been that fun recently. Though I have to admit, the Jackhammer has singlehandedly increased the fun level in the last couple of days.

The squad training and stratgir is all that's keeping me coming back. Things like Server Smash shows the game has a lot of potential but it still feels like badly patched beta.