Page 26 of 290 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah we locked amerish last night, no resistance at all basically. No idea if we kept it though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    Yeah we locked amerish last night, no resistance at all basically. No idea if we kept it though.
    Blue in the morning, red now.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Nah, just checked. Taken by TR again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I'd have liked to see the servers be world wide as opposed to regions. I understand that may cause massive lag issues for most people in a game this scale, but one of the current issues is that in europe and most likely the us too is that during the AM hours, with very few people playing, people can get the lock very easy.

If the servers were worldwide it would help eliminate the dead hours.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Amerish could be so much fun if people could just move their collective asses off indar. This is why we need proper locking, and incentives to go to other continents. If lets say we managed to lock TR in indar they should just be prevented from going to indar for 1-2 hours. No this would not lead to a faction being blocked from all continents except in very rare cases and should be easy to have a work around for.

And right now fighting on indar is 100% pointless since no one will be able to get a full lock, sure we might be able to lock out the TR or the NC but never both, and since there are no "smaller" goals than a full continent lock it feels pretty darn useless fighting there. But then again even Miller is just a medium server now which does not have enough people on peak times to manage fighting on more than 2 continents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    Amerish could be so much fun if people could just move their collective asses off indar. This is why we need proper locking, and incentives to go to other continents. If lets say we managed to lock TR in indar they should just be prevented from going to indar for 1-2 hours. No this would not lead to a faction being blocked from all continents except in very rare cases and should be easy to have a work around for.
    This has been mentioned before, but it means you'll have to displace all the TR on Indar to the other continents, which could cause population problems, besides population percentages seem to have been a bit uneven anyway, lately. Might work better if there were more continents (I get the feeling they might have to merge more servers to make the extra map area work properly).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Well second Auraxium medal reached, still 200 Certs should be nonbugged reward for it.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Network Hub
    You could always just lock them in the Warpgate, that way all the idlers get to stay where they are.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yes that would toss a bunch of TR onto other continents which would create a battle there and people would actually see what the other continents looks like. Maybe creating som interest for them because the problem is that right now all the randoms just want a reliable area to fight in that means going to the crown or similar place on indar.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Along with server merges tonight's downtime will add new pump action shotguns, reduced screen shake/flinch, and some stability fixes. Enjoy! - Higby

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Reduced flinch from bullets and screen shake from explosions should be good. Don't know if I care much for pump action shotguns. Aren't there enough weapons in the game already?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    A new weapon every week or so. Overpowered to tempt people into buying it, before it's nerfed to hell next patch. I love you, freemium model!
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Yeah, I still haven't bought an SMG, for exactly that reason...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250

Stats for the new pump action shotguns. 1 shot 1 kill in close quarters.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Sigh, that's exactly what I didn't want them to add to the game -_-

There's too many 1 shot kills for me already.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Why not make it NS? It's exactly the same except for the, apparently needed, less projectile speed for Vanu..
    Find me on the Steams

'Cos they'll make more money that way. Introduce the common pool stuff after you've milked people dry with the faction exclusives. Or, in the case of the upcoming HA launchers, make them unique enough that a common pool might not be the best choice.

And the bullet drop. Bullet. Drop. On a shotgun! Goodness me, this is silly.

Network Hub
    I'm sort of thinking that these Vanu slow projectiles should have some kind of damage over time effect, seeing as they are supposed to be all about melting through armour and faces. Maybe add in some kind of suppression effect during the burn (coupled with amusing shouts about burning sensations in various areas).

I'm getting a bit wary about putting money in, now. I held back on the SMGs, and by the looks of things, the newer releases were better, purely because of the extra rounds. If there was an ammo scavenging mechanic, the lower mag, harder hitting ones would be a little more viable.

Anyway, the flinch mechanics were changed, today. Might have a quick mess about on an NC char, see how things have changed!