Page 51 of 295 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5890
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    From the discussion there it seems they actually want to brush up the VS. Good.
    Find me on the Steams

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    for more information:

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...tuning.115773/

It's going to be interesting, especially the buff to VS and TR maxes so quickly after the NC nerf. I would think that would make it harder to see data about the balance changes..

So if I understand this correctly they are buffing the falcons as well?

BobHound - EVE Online

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    I didn't get any certs either. All I want is a cert refund so I can for example take all of them out of my lightning that I never ever use.
    Yep. Not so much for the Lightning, although I have to admit that rarely there is much sense in pulling one nowadays but other stuff too. I just did the math a few days ago and I have about 1 to 1,5k certs sitting in stuff I will most likely never, ever use again.
    Also I have some sc purchases I now regret, but I doubt I will ever be able to get those back.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Yep. Not so much for the Lightning, although I have to admit that rarely there is much sense in pulling one nowadays but other stuff too. I just did the math a few days ago and I have about 1 to 1,5k certs sitting in stuff I will most likely never, ever use again.
    Also I have some sc purchases I now regret, but I doubt I will ever be able to get those back.
    Same here. I had delusions of grandeur that I'd learn to fly a scythe effectively... Nerf the ammo towers!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Never use the lightning? Heresy! The Lightning is a sweet tank. AP Lightnings on Esamir <3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    Never use the lightning? Heresy! The Lightning is a sweet tank. AP Lightnings on Esamir <3
    How does a AP lightning compare to a default hovertank(name eludes me right now).

Activated Node
    Surprise factor, faster and more manoeuvrable.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    How does a AP lightning compare to a default hovertank(name eludes me right now).
    In a stand up fight? You are utterly screwed. The lightning is as the name suggests a fast and small tank so you need to flank which is why Esamir is such a perfect map for it. If you know the enemy are rolling armor somewhere get up on their flank and you will be able to grab a few armor kills specially if you are quick to move if they spot you.

Network Hub
    New stuff:

http://www.twitch.tv/las0m/b/390420726

harasser, pistols, lasher animation

Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    which is why Esamir is such a perfect map for it.
    which is why Esamir is the only map for it

Indar and especially Amerish do not have enough open space to be able to get behind enemy tank columns. The Lightnings trait is speed and you cannot utilize this (enough) on Indar or Amerish where tanks battles are mostly artillery face-offs. The Lightning has very little use on those two continents. Especially since the skyguard is still a joke compared to a double burster max.
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meloncrab View Post
    New stuff:

http://www.twitch.tv/las0m/b/390420726

harasser, pistols, lasher animation
    That Lasher sure looks neat.

I'm actually more thrilled about the NS gun. Looks pretty decent for a "multi purpose" gun.
    -remove spaces-

Lesser Hivemind Node
    which is why Esamir is the only map for it

Indar and especially Amerish do not have enough open space to be able to get behind enemy tank columns. The Lightnings trait is speed and you cannot utilize this (enough) on Indar or Amerish where tanks battles are mostly artillery face-offs. The Lightning has very little use on those two continents. Especially since the skyguard is still a joke compared to a double burster max.
    It can work on Indar if you are up in the desert or the grassy fields but it is rather more limited there yes. Still a pretty good support tank if you hang back a bit and aim for damaged tanks. The problem I see is that a Heavy with a lancer probably does that better anyway. Which is kinda sad.

Been using the skyguard a lot more lately though and it is kinda useful, I have killed a few sundies, infantry etc when no enemy air decided to show itself. Just wish it had a bit tighter cone of fire.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I love the idea of a group of Harrassers with heavy assault troops in the seat on the back; blast through an armoured column at high speed, hit them in the rear armour as you go past, and be away over the hills as the smoke starts to rise.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I'm actually more thrilled about the NS gun. Looks pretty decent for a "multi purpose" gun.
    Hooray for a hand cannon

Network Hub
    Hmm didn't think about other characters, seems my BR1 NC and BR4 TR (the all-American maxpowaa in the Broclave on Connery) both got the same just under 4k cert handout as my VS dude. Welcome though it is, I can't honestly say that I think I qualify as one of those who should have got it...

Network Hub
    Quite excited about the battle rifle buff, I really like the feel of the Eidolon, although I've used it less and less in favour of up close aggro guns for a while now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by protorp View Post
    Quite excited about the battle rifle buff, I really like the feel of the Eidolon, although I've used it less and less in favour of up close aggro guns for a while now.
    Next patch, WAS goes on full blown discussion about everything!
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/