Page 53 of 314 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 6273
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Heh, one can hope...

Also, GU07 on its way tonight. Let's just hope they don't screw up the maintenance so that we get to spend all night waiting for servers to come back online. Why does this always have to happen on strat nights?

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...ate-07.117226/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    I can't find the image, but I saw a screen capture of a HA with camo applied to the default helmet. Hope they introduce that change and camo is applied to all helmets, even if it makes people like me who bought the Illuminated Apex Helmets just for that reason feel silly.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Heh, one can hope...

Also, GU07 on its way tonight. Let's just hope they don't screw up the maintenance so that we get to spend all night waiting for servers to come back online. Why does this always have to happen on strat nights?

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...ate-07.117226/
    Well, we can always have a Silly Thursday with the Broclave

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Ooooh delta squad revolver squad!!!

edit: And that cool helmet for HA. Nice!
    Find me on the Steams

Hehe, yeah. But Connery will be down too though, right?

Lots of really nice changes in this update! Loads of UI stuff and loadout handling etc. Very good, much of it.

Lots of VS buffs. Will see what is the best MAX gun now.
    Find me on the Steams

VS Blueshift VM5
    • Rounds Per Minute: 350 changed to 365
    • Projectile Velocity: 400 m/s changed to 500 m/s
    • Now does 143 maximum and minimum damage.

This has left me confused. According to the spreadsheet, the Blueshift did 167 maximum and 125 minimum. Considering they removed the additional fall off, that would mean that it should do 167 maximum and 143 minimum. So, still Blueshit or a typo in the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    Lots of VS buffs. Will see what is the best MAX gun now.
    That is the million SC question. Still a choice between the Nebula and the Cosmos IMHO. Previously they all shared the same accuracy loss (0.06), but now the Nebula will have 0.05. Also it got a buff to RoF from 400 to 425. But its muzzle velocity got reduced from 450m/s to 430m/s, while the Cosmos's got buffed from 400m/s to 500m/s. Still though the Cosmos has the superior accuracy. Its RoF is 337. Combined with the muzzle velocity buff, I think it comes ahead. In essence dual Nebulas are a Serpent (845 RPM, 143max damage, 425 m/s muzzle velocity for the Serpent) and the dual Cosmos somewhat like a combination of the Flare (167max damage) and the Pulsar LSW (698 RPM). The dual Nebulas, compared to dual Cosmos, now come clearly ahead in DPS (2025 to 1875), but DPS can be very misleading. Too lazy to do the TTK.

The Blueshift buffs are strange. First the confusing bit about max and min damage. Frankly though, the problem with the weapon is that is has atrocious accuracy. While the description misleads people into thinking that it is the most accurate, it is by far the worst. Really weird choice of stats to buff.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    No typo in the patch. It is a constant 143 damage.
    I see. And so the Cosmos remains 167@10m to 125@115m? I think it still comes ahead compared to the Blueshift.

EDIT 2:
    OK, did the TTK for Nebulas versus Cosmos. Dual Nebulas is 0.494 (prior TTK was 0.525) and dual Cosmos is 0.534. Hm, dual Nebulas seem better and better. Still, dual Cosmos are not that much worse, and they are much more accurate, with higher muzzle velocity, so more bullets will hit, faster, and requiring less lead if they are moving.
    Last edited by MrEclectic; 18-04-2013 at 01:25 PM. Reason: DPS and TTK calculations

No typo in the patch. It is a constant 143 damage.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Didn't they scrap the max changes for gu7? well then... still bummed that they keep having these extremely low RoF for max guns..

Edit: But what the fuck... the changes to blueshift makes no sense, no reduction in recoil, bloom, cof? It is supposed to have better range than the other max weapons... make it so that it can actually hit the building you aim at.

The Cosmos which already is the best VS Max weapon by far got only buffs... O.o
    Last edited by Wardancer; 18-04-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Aww, no Lumifibre

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Not sure I love the changes to the comet, but it should be more "noob" friendly now.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ha! The real buff to maxes was that the engy tool now works in the same way as the medic tool. No more repair interruptions. yay!

also .. magriders had their strafe speed buffed. they feel closer to the great beasts they used to be. racer chassis may just have become viable with that as the base strafe is 21, and the rival strafe is 26. max speed with racer is 64.
    Last edited by qaz; 18-04-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Network Hub
    Did not realise the new VS armour was going in with this patch. Lookit the beast that's greeting me on the loading screen:

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The new models look pretty awesome. The teal is toned down a lot more, and especially the infil will be so much harder to see when it's dark. Also ... new lasher model looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by cfftble View Post
    Did not realise the new VS armour was going in with this patch. Lookit the beast that's greeting me on the loading screen:
    Loving the cyan wellies....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    Aww, no Lumifibre
    This is my biggest problem with ther patch.

I want glowing neon space-bling for my skywhale and bangbus.

Is that too much to ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Lesser Hivemind Node
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i.../#post-1596874

Edit: Unless i missed it no fixes for the lasher? Its animation was horribly broken yesterday. New model looks kinda snazzy though.

Where new MAX gun values not in at all? Could swear that they were a lot different damage wise yesterday.
    Find me on the Steams

If they add in a cowboy hat as a helmet, Im going Saber Rider on their arses.

Yeehaw, Im lurvin the new sixshooter.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Lesser Hivemind Node
    https://twitter.com/jimmywhis/status/324954008659832833

Apparently the Blueshift is getting a CoF fix. Wooohooo finally it will be worth the SC i spent on it