Page 71 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 5511
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Yeah, sorry about that, in my defence I think it's a british phrase. Also considered writing 'noone gives a gnat's arsehole', so it could have gone either way.

Yeah, to not give a fig is a thing that is said.

FICK means FUCK in german.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Lesser Hivemind Node
    So much for that. TR lost the lock at midnight BST. For the glory of Vanu!
    Last edited by qaz; 21-05-2013 at 12:31 AM.

HAHAHA

Weak.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    And again they will claim in /yell that we took it some time in the morning when nobody is online.
    As if there were VS outfits online that time of day to fight the russian TR ones.
    Last edited by bonkers; 21-05-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Really good night yesterday with the [RPS] outfit.

TR lost everything, and somehow we where part of it.

At some point TR had absolutely no presence in Amerish (so losing the alert hard), and was fiery defending 3 ~ 4 territories in Indar, to defend his lock. RPS moved from lallygagging in Freyr station in esamir after a few succesfull battles, to be part of the last effort to remove the TR lock.

It was a amazing campaing, and very fun, I only feel bad for the opposing end. I fell the TR probably had a bad time tonight.

Somehow I feel the Vanu is getting more fun from this game. I play NC and Vanu, both, and with the Vanu you get some hilarious combats, wen outfit meet outfit.

Happy happy, lalalala, yadda, yaddda this and that. Thanks giraffes!.

Obscure Node
    Yep, same here. I had a blast last night. Now that I've got the new PC up and running and my Giraffe stripes paid for, I feel fully equipped to enjoy some purple-flavoured pewpew.

Thanks y'all.

- Funnelhead

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnbeast View Post
    Yep, same here. I had a blast last night. Now that I've got the new PC up and running and my Giraffe stripes paid for, I feel fully equipped to enjoy some purple-flavoured pewpew.

Thanks y'all.

- Funnelhead
    Funnel! finally back in action
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Last night was fun, even though I'm new to the outfit (and game) since the weekend. A hard fight, outnumbered, but we held the lock and their resistance crumbled shortly after the lock finished in to a glorious romp. Shame I had to go to bed really!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Highlights from the patch notes (non.weapon related); all of these:

Other Changes

• Now able to set waypoints via the minimap by right-clicking it
    • A sound now plays when you receive a tell
    • Expanded minimap ([H] by default) now shows compass
    • Warpgate spawn points no longer have any cooldown
    • Added “Ultra” quality settings

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Some interesting things for me:

• New max abilities need checking out.
    • The Saron HRB works quite differently now (can rapid fire and has 6 rounds per mag and a much higher total ammo but only the first shot is really accurate and the damage is now 425 instead of 1500, projectile speed is also increased)
    • Harassers can't clip through small doors anymore
    • Reloads now have a slight window of completion that allows the reload to complete if enough of the animation was done before swapping weapon
    • Different Cert prices on weapons (wish I'd known this a few days ago)
    • Minimap cleanup

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post

• Warpgate spawn points no longer have any cooldown
    With a little bit of discipline and communication we should be able to pull off some very smooth/quick Warpgate Recalls and Gal Drops.

Also, the Tutorial should help out some new players. I tried it on the Test Server, and it does make for a much smoother entry into the game.

Plus:

• Generators can no longer be overloaded without having proper territory adjacency

No more seeing all the major plants on the map have the flashing icons because someone has been ghost blowing the gens for free xp!!

SCU Shields functionality changes – The generators that powered the SCU Shields have been removed. The SCU Shields now power down automatically when the base is 75% captured.

Curious how this will work out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfieV View Post
    Plus:

• Generators can no longer be overloaded without having proper territory adjacency

No more seeing all the major plants on the map have the flashing icons because someone has been ghost blowing the gens for free xp!!
    Reduces complexity from the game and spec op gameplay completely. Least you can hack everything, to prepare for the attack, then spawn sundy when main army arrives.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Not that I'm overly concerned but does anyone know what they meant with the Medi-tool change in regards to the rest of the upgrade line? If the base is going from 20% to 50%, what does that mean for the next couple of upgrades?

Will they be cheaper to buy? Will they be faster to revive? Increased range?
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I should think th basic medic is just less worthless now. The upgrades already have increased speed and range.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Basic medic is never worthless though. And it doesn't cost that many certs to get him to be better.

I know the upgrades already have increased speed and range, but if you look at the notes " The revive cert line has been adjusted to match the new start point."

It used to go 20/30/40/50/75/100, so now maybe it goes 50/60/70/80/90/100?
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID