Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I predict Ground Branch won't release this year.

xP
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Obscure Node
    I predict sometime in 2013 I will actually finish Mass Effect 3. You see sometime last year, in the midst of all the drama over the ending, I just decided to stop playing just before the assault on the Cerberus base. Its kind of funny really, I always played ME 1 and 2 expecting to finish in an epic conclusion. But I find that just leaving a big question mark over my Sheperd's fate is almost a better ending really...maybe I will never finish ME3?

Oh yes 2013, right....Watch Dogs looks fantastic, as does the South Park RPG, metro, bioshock, Rome 2. But I think the biggest thing that will happen this year is the new consoles will come out with a whimper instead of a bang. Microsoft and Sony have procrastinated themselves into obsolesence (SP). The PC and its many iterations are on the ascendence...the master race shall rule once more!!! I'm probably, most defenitley wrong though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by bowenp View Post
    I predict sometime in 2013 I will actually finish Mass Effect 3. You see sometime last year, in the midst of all the drama over the ending, I just decided to stop playing just before the assault on the Cerberus base. Its kind of funny really, I always played ME 1 and 2 expecting to finish in an epic conclusion. But I find that just leaving a big question mark over my Sheperd's fate is almost a better ending really...maybe I will never finish ME3?
    To be honest that's probably not a bad place to stop playing Mass Effect 3.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    To be honest that's probably not a bad place to stop playing Mass Effect 3.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I've avoided looking into what the deal was with Marauder Shields, so as to avoid spoilers. I finished the game a few weeks ago and now you made me look.

Now I know...

It's one of the best memes ever. Ironically, I think I was more moved by Marauder Shields than by the game's ending.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Start on post 6 (the first 5 were just goofs)
    http://www.koobismo.com/comic/maraud...lds-episode-6/
    Its a fancomic which envisions shields as a legitimate part of the story, and its sharply drawn and written with a great affection for the series.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    I predict that because of amd CPU in new console, amd will propose standard for new physics engine in games making physx obsolete.
    Pat least I hope so