Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SPVP Weekly

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar

SPVP Weekly

Let's try to revive a weekly spvp event for the guild. We'll start today at 9 it won't last longer than an hour as it can be quite demanding. So if you want to try your new build/traits and earn gold and chests please come along. All welcome no restrictions.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Thanks for tonight we had a party and a half so a good start. See ya next week
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Super fun, even for our half-team. It seems having even just 2-3 people on voicechat to coordinate can make a big difference.

Tomorrow we'll renew this tradition

Thanks for yesterday we had one team and we won one round and were close on 2 others. SOmething we learned last night is that you can change the type of reward you get in the pvp menu for example you can activate the Balthazar chest instead of the Arah one.
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 07-05-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Sorry I missed yesterday, was out playing cards. Will have to see what days I can do things and adjust.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Last night was fun - first sPvP I've played in an age. We didn't do too badly, I thought, all things considered.

Still pretty confused about these pvp tracks, though -- when I started off the Arah one was active, but later it disappeared (and was locked!) in favour of the CoF one.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Having to unlock paths through story mode is a terrible plan. But I will use this as a plug for Arah week in 4 or 5 days...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Network Hub
    Huh, didn't know that this was a weekly thing now. Count me in then :>

Wanted to come last night but couldn't make it online, maybe next week.

Did a bit of drunk sPvP late Saturday night and quite enjoyed it even won one.
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

They'll be a new session tomorrow be there or...

I will be there (after Arah)!

Tonight we had a group whith some menber switch half way. I also had a strange bug where I suddenly was pulled in a different group and arena and I couldn't get out even by logging or switching character. Ayone heard of this before?

Their servers have had hiccups like that before. I remember being called into another arena game just after I've finished one without actually queueing myself. You can't get out of it, logging out and switching characters places you in the same arena game.
    Sometimes they just kick everyone out mid game and then invite everyone into the arena again, starting from the beginning. Not everyone is showing up, usually resulting in an uneven match.

SPvP! It's so much nicer not teaming with randoms.

I have a Blood bowl match tonight but I will be around later on for some games.

cool I'll be there at 9 for anyone who wants to join in the fun

Tonight was the night! We won all but one tournament (and even this one was very close and we dominated almost till the end). It was a pleasure to play and we extended it quite beyond the hour. Thanks for that!

Really enjoyed it, always fun when you're winning. I learnt that I started out way too squishy and changed up my build a little each game felt better by the end.

Thanks for everyone carrying me and coming to my rescue lol
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Let's hope for a repeat of last week tonight!

Would love to Tweeti but I think If I can get online I should help out in WvW...it's just so close. Next week I'm up for it though. Last time was great fun.