Season ending soon - what to do?

I'm a new and confused sylvari warrior and have been muddling through the Festival of Winds content lately, but maybe I should be focusing on something else - should I push for, say, the WvW achievements to get the end-of-season reward? Or SPvP? Or the Crown Pavilion?

Also, tips relevant to a level 18 warrior would be appreciated.

WvW tournament achievements ASAP if you haven't already! Although you seriously don't have much time left. GO, GO, GO!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Err... Duke. He had about what, 1.5 hours since you posted to finish them?

The main tip would be just play the game. Almost everything you do will level you up. For a first character, I'd suggest just going through the zones doing events, hearts etc because the world is beautiful and there's plenty to discover.

The festival is here for another month, so plenty of time to see it.

SPvP is permanent and not going anywhere.

Just play around with all warrior weapons and traits while leveling. You can worry about the meta and optimal builds when you get to level 80.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Yeah first thing to do is just enjoy levelling up, worth doing the personal story on the way up while bouncing around the quest zones. Can always drop into some wvw, eotm, pvp and story dungeons on the way up as well. After you hit 80 you should have a pretty decent idea of what you enjoy most.

Network Hub
    I'd recommend exploring. Tyria is a very pretty place and simply running around completing Hearts and discovering new things gets you loads of xp.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Mix of exploration and levelling - don't worry about the achievements as the wvw ones are gone now till next season, and the festival ones are here till July.
    Depends what you enjoy. Do what will enable you to do more of the stuff you like.
    I suggest levelling to 40ish and getting more of map explored as that will enable you to do most guild missions (majority are in mid level zones) and start dungeons. Those are the things I enjoy most.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    For warrior you cant go wrong with axe or greatsword. Hammer good for knockdowns but that's more a wvw thing.
    Run with a group as its more fun. Do events for more xp.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet