Well that was a bit of a rollercoaster. Starting off with our side capping Stonemist and nearly taking Far Shiverpeaks garrison before we lost SM and most of our borderlands got divided between the other two servers. Heroic actions all over the map against enemy bands of 30 people or more charging round saw retake all our major keeps and do some last-minute saves and sneaky ninja caps with some top portal moves.

The opposition seem numerous and fairly organised and pretty aggressive so far, but reset and the weekend never play the same as the rest of the week so it could go in any direction. Anyway the fights are interesting and there's been no time to relax. Good to see RPS representing strongly among the disparate horde.

A typical GH moment was when I was heading solo towards a distant fight packing the wrong weapon (a staff), got chased by a mesmer near Briar, completely forgot which colour we were and tried to get inside only to have the guards and a thief join in chasing me. When I was downed some random from a guild I'd never even heard of somehow managed to res me and we fought the enemy off as well as we could until I was downed again. Then 3 more GH turned up and took them on as one of them quietly stealth ressed me and the five of us, from entirely different guilds, all turned and took on the 10 enemy that had rolled into the area, took them all out and headed off together to retake the nearby camp. It was a sight almost as glorious as Duke's heroic trebuchet monument...