Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: WvW happenings

Hah I get to plant a flag in some of friends on AG. *happy happy Lippsy*

it's going to be a close finish, so any RPSers about tonight want to join up and do some happy Quaggan clappy stuff in the BLs in an effort to scrape the win.

this could be the funest friday for a while

Good fun tonight, prior to reset.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Yeah, some nice fights tonight. The reset felt a bit half-hearted on Gunnar's part -- we didn't even manage a queue on our BL at reset. Still, the reasons are understandable I guess.
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 09-02-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

you guys should have stayed, it got more interesting when we only had Dawns to defend...
    I have a fantastic idea that I want to try out (if I remember it); but it requires 2 commanders.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Yeah, some nice fights tonight. The reset felt a bit half-hearted on Gunnar's part -- we didn't even manage a queue on our BL at reset. Still, the reasons are understandable I guess.
    Yeah, I was having good, but slightly drunken fun. Sorry I didn't stay up for the reset, but I'd been up since 5am and parts of my body had decided to go to sleep on their own.

Xcore event tonight again at 7pm. http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/8...8-00-pm-UK-GMT

and another xcore event tomorrow at 7pm http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/9...m-THE-DIRTY-30

I'll be along on Thursday, but not tonight - still need to run CoF a few times to get my berserker gear
    would be good if we cold put together a goat squad for thurs though.

Well seems this morning we slipped a bit further behind Far Shiverpeaks, but could possibly still overturn their 20k lead. Have to hope AG keep focussing on them as nearest rivals while we defend our stuff and do the same. Would be amusing to beat them on last day after they did it last week.

A big ask to pull back that 20k in two days, but it's possible! We've performed better than I expected this week.

Activated Node
    I'll probably be on Friday for a bit of pre-reset sillyness, but I'm working flat out for a big exam on the 25th

Network Hub
    The last few days have been interesting as enemy numbers haven't been quite so ridiculous and we've been having fun mowing down their larger zergs more often than not and generally holding onto our own stuff and swiping some of theirs. It looks like FSP are doing another end of week push to swamp us with people now though, so it's going to be a struggle to make up the points.

I think I'll be attending the Xcore tonight.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Network Hub
    So how was it last night? It sounds like the event was a big success.

I was grinding pints on TavernQuest and couldn't make it but should be around for the reset.

I hate to use the term 'farming lootbags' but we really were. Although it was a team effort, Roo was really on form and everyone was patient with listening to him. It wasn't the commander clusterfuck of previous Xcores. It was smart play where everyone listened and respected what we were up against.

I made a fortune in salvaged items.
    Guild Wars 2:

Also I learned that you can double-click on waypoints to instantly teleport, instead of having to click 'OK' on the dialogue box.
    Guild Wars 2:

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Also I learned that you can double-click on waypoints to instantly teleport, instead of having to click 'OK' on the dialogue box.
    WHAA-? Thanks for the info I wasn't aware of that!
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

That works well for beating the contest timer countdown in WvW.
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 15-02-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Poke for tomorrow.

Good night tonight as ever pre-reset, taking both Bay and Hills within about half an hour of each other. Not that it was hard or anything.
    Guild Wars 2:

Network Hub
    It was much better than the reset last week, but AM eventually woke up and started zerging everything to death with some omega golems and gates melted in seconds. Fortunately we managed a desperate last-minute save at our garrison and took out some of their bots. We lost hills and bay but did some fancy mesmer portal ninja moves and got them back by about 4 in the morning.

Abaddon's hasn't changed much since the last time we fought them- they throw enormous zergs at every problem but are mostly rubbish players who will stand under arrow cart damage focussing on a door until they all fall over. If they do the usual thing of stupid numbers at the weekend and dropping off during the week (barring German national holidays) then we might be able to do something about them scores.