Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: WvW happenings

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Thanks to all I bloodied my hat today with the might RPS zerg on the edge...

Got some things done, died a few times and yes I took a few people off the edge of a cliff to their death
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Here's an album that will tell you why Edge of the Mists is awesome, including All The Best Moments* of today: http://imgur.com/a/CCEHG
    Not in there, sadly, is knocking people off the floating islands. It's like knocking them off cliffs, but with guaranteed death! It's amazing.

*you should maybe not take this too seriously.
    Last edited by Labbes; 05-02-2014 at 11:48 PM.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    Here's an album that will tell you why Edge of the Mists is awesome, including All The Best Moments* of today: http://imgur.com/a/CCEHG
    Not in there, sadly, is knocking people off the floating islands. It's like knocking them off cliffs, but with guaranteed death! It's amazing.

*you should maybe not take this too seriously.
    OMG that bucket jump, don't remind me
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Most annoyingly was that I was thinking of getting a hat for bjornsson but now I have to spend tokens on that too... Which I wanted to save for gaard... bugger
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Most annoyingly was that I was thinking of getting a hat for bjornsson but now I have to spend tokens on that too... Which I wanted to save for gaard... bugger
    How many? Err I can get 100G from a generous donator for my birthday (*wink* Yargh) but tokens on top is that new?
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    How many? Err I can get 100G from a generous donator for my birthday (*wink* Yargh) but tokens on top is that new?
    Yeah, I read further down the reddit thread - you also need 250 tokens!

Ahhh... come on. It's only 250 badges, that's hardly anything!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    cut and paste from the GH shoutbox

Hello everyone, it's Drq from [CoN] Circle of Nine. If any of you were wondering lately what is going on with dmg spikes, strange deaths, unimaginable crits. Just wanted to let you know that Anet did a ninja patch and completely broke the stat scaling right now so if you get one shoted by a rifle warrior like I did, or land a 28k crit from backstab It's Arenanet again. Toughness and Armor values are cut for about half their values and all stat scaling is broken on all borders and EotM we will drop more info when our theorycrafters and data miners get their dirty little hands on smth. http://c9-gaming.eu/
    Regads
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    cut and paste from the GH shoutbox
    wow just wow

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    That's very dubious. I haven't seen any increase in damage numbers, not to speak of halved defenses of any kind. Kill Shot and Backstab are outliers of the highest order and I wouldn't base any speculation on those two skills.

it does seem pretty unlikely

GW2: Urraca Aldor

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    That's awesome.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    My heroes.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

wow I can just imagine the guild chat: attract them to the middle, good job now run back quickly and then BOOM

Something I think we at rps should practice and get good at is this. Can see it fitting our mode quite well.

especially when we're on it

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    especially when we're on it
    that made me shuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    that made me shuckle
    is that when its *SO* funny, you both shake and chuckle? but yes, valid point hawks - and no one will expect it

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    That's very dubious. I haven't seen any increase in damage numbers, not to speak of halved defenses of any kind. Kill Shot and Backstab are outliers of the highest order and I wouldn't base any speculation on those two skills.

so the guy in question is pretty adamant that this is the case. check the damage to the guard in the combat log.