Rock Paper Spy(party)

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I finally got an invitation for the Spy Party Beta, but so far did not manage to even install it as it seems to require a certain amount of learning. Sadly, right now I somehow can't motivate myself to do something like this all alone.

But since I found Spy Pary via RPS I figured that there's a pretty good chance that there are other people around here, who might be in the same situation as I.
    So if anybody wants to get into the game, or play a few rounds, or even teach me (and others) how to play it, feel free to say so. I feel this forum is lacking a proper Spy Party group and maybe we can change that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I got an invite a while back. Haven't played it. I'm in the States, though.

Network Hub
    I've signed up for beta aaaages ago and still no key :/
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Obscure Node
    Bumping this up with the coming of the open beta; I've had a beta account for a while too, but never had anyone to really play with. So if nothing else you can count me in for some games in a week or so, by which time my work load should've lifted.

Network Hub
    I've got access to it, haven't actually played since I didn't know anyone else with it. Would definitely be interested in some games.

Obscure Node
    It is worth noting that there're usually always some people in the lobby. In general you can find yourself a partner reasonably quickly. They'll pummel you if you're new to the game, but it's still fun.

Network Hub
    Have access too :D
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam