Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hello, I'd like to play. I've indicated interest on mumble, but I should probably state it here as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    And suddenly newly registered people come out of the woodwork!

I could be interested, but I might not be as noob-ish as required. I'm a horrible player, but a horrible player with over 500h into the game.

Activated Node
    I know a lot of the Chums crowd are flexible as to who they play with and whether they will play or cast, so it shouldn't be too hard to form everyone up into friendly teams, with would be casters either filling team spots or some of us players ducking out to cast instead. We can probably sort out some practice matches before hand for those coming into teams they don't normally play with.

Obscure Node
    Hey folks, sorry to intrude on your thread, it's related to Dota if nothing. I just registered on the forum so I can't make new threads so I guess this will have to do. Got 13 Dota invites if anyone needs 'em, feel free to PM me. They're free ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by D6mi View Post
    Hey folks, sorry to intrude on your thread, it's related to Dota if nothing. I just registered on the forum so I can't make new threads so I guess this will have to do. Got 13 Dota invites if anyone needs 'em, feel free to PM me. They're free ofcourse.

I already PM you twice but there's no response at all..!! GRRRR.....

SIGH!

Activated Node
    Depending on when it is, I'd be happy to play (with or without my usual group). And I have 4 invites if someone would like an invite. Even if playing from the other side of the world will give me horrible latency.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D6mi View Post
    Over in the RPS Social Groups there's the RPS Kindness Club Rides Again for giveaways (supplying or receiving), as well as both a dedicated DOTA 2 thread and and right in in PC Games Discussion there's a Dota Beta Key Giveaway thread.

Welcome aboard. :)
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardust’s Music Sounds Better With You. There’s lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context that’s cheating -bull0

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom OBedlam View Post
    Yeah, of course. With any luck, everyone who wants to take place will be welcome.
    Hmm. Well ... in that case, if anyone has space on a team for a bloke who can only really deal with Medium bots consistently at the moment and hasn't been field tested, I wouldn't mind joining. ;)

But I understand if that does not make me desirable for a tournament, amateur or not. :P
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardust’s Music Sounds Better With You. There’s lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context that’s cheating -bull0

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by gwathdring View Post
    Over in the RPS Social Groups there's the RPS Kindness Club Rides Again for giveaways (supplying or receiving), as well as both a dedicated DOTA 2 thread and and right in in PC Games Discussion there's a Dota Beta Key Giveaway thread.

Welcome aboard. :)
    Oh, alright. Thanks :)

I brilliantly just realised that I havent really got a team to play with. I may or may not be joining someone as the fifth-wheel, but we'll see I guess. If any decent-ish teams are looking for a humble, leet!!111 player, feel free to add me on Steam. (You can find me through my sig')
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

(updated OP)
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Added my info in the relevant pages. Looking forward to this :)
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Oh and don't worry about your win rate or play times. We'll win find a way to make 1000hrs fit into the same league as 25 win noobs (like me). It will be achieved.
    - Wizardry

Activated Node
    Not quite sure where to put me yet... I might have a team, but then again I might not, and if I do it might not be the full 5 people... So I just put me into caster for now.

Oh, by the way, could people link this thread to any dota-ers that they know not on the forum who might be interested?
    - Wizardry

Hello! I believe I've been signed up as part of a five man team of journo bastards, but I'm also interested in doing a bit of casting.

My team and I are going to shit on all of you.

(I was put in charge of shit-talking, and this is my opening salvo)

Network Hub
    I'm happy to volunteer as a stand in or admin, added my info. I'll be spectating at the very least!

Obscure Node
    Added myself to the Ronins. I only play carry Witch Doctor.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Added myself to the Ronins. I only play carry Witch Doctor.
    ¬_¬

/10char