Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Blight of the Immortals

I just thought I'd see if there's any interest in getting an RPS game of blight of the immortals going.

I've always been tempted by these kind of slow-form strategy games, and figured what better pool of like-minded chaps than the RPS forums?

I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in this as well. Decided to try it out after that Neptune's Pride repost. Still in the middle of my first game, although it's only in one of the easy difficulty newbie rooms without inter-player fighting.

Count me in if a game gets going.

Yeah, I'd be interested if we can get a game going. Have never played before, so would prefer a game with some nice friendly RPS-ers before diving into playing against randoms.

Network Hub
    I'd be interested in playing. I played it a bit when it was in beta but I expect there have been a fair few changes since then.

As far as I remember doesn't someone have to have payed to create a private game though? Otherwise we'd just be chancing it trying to get in on the same one.

Well I don't mind paying if that's an issue. If we get enough interest that is.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Didn't enjoy Neptune's Pride but I only played one game of this with randoms and I'd be up for another try.

Activated Node
    I'm interested in trying it out as well. Neptune's Pride is interesting.

Activated Node
    I'd be interested in this, but don't you have to pay to access all the races and units in the game?

No. You pay to access the other game modes, be able to set up private games and remove ads. I'm pretty sure only one of us would need to pay money.

Activated Node
    Ah, I must've read the site wrong, then. Thanks for clarifying that! My interest is now solid.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I might hop in. Played it a while ago when it was fresh and my impressions were mixed. Tempted to try again.

Obscure Node
    I'm definitely in - I think that game is better than Neptune's pride!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Havent played this for awhile so i forget how many people can play but if there is room or someone drops out id be up for playing to

Last time I played was almost a year ago, but at that point you did have to pay to build units of other races (IE not your starting race). This works out fine if everyone is in the same situation as it just means you need to trade the coins you can't use.

To clarify, you don't need to pay to use other units. I presume we're going to go for an 8 player game. But what difficulty?

I'll start the game next Sunday so be ready to sign up as I'll post the game name and password in the forum.

Obscure Node
    *cough* bump.

It seems like we'll have enough people to get a game going - what type of game are we going to go for? It seems that the biggest choice to make is PvP on or off, which would totally change the character of a game. I'd be happy either way.

Well we do have enough people, but we need to get organised. I don't want to start PMing people, but I reckon an 8-player coop on normal/hard difficulty?

What do you think?

Network Hub
    Sounds good to me. I'd suggest just creating a game, posting the details here and see who gets in.

Activated Node
    Sounds good to me. Post or PM the details or whatever you'd like.