Secondary Hivemind Nexus squirrel's Avatar

Do Any of You Know About Current State of "Devil's Third"?

This is a very traditional third-person shooter with some twists, and it has online, too:

http://www.devilsthird.com/

And RPS reported this last July, and that seems to be the only trailer I can find on youtube, and it had been first put on web in 2010, thus, two years before the RPS report.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...-devils-third/

THQ is the publisher, so the current state of THQ worries me for the development of this game. Not much marketing effort has been invested into this project.

Network Hub
    Last I heard THQ dropped it but the studio director said someone else picked it up

Network Hub
    Yeah, THQ dropped it a while ago because development was not progressing at a steady pace. I hadn't heard anything about them finding a new publisher.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Its a shame because lead dude made all those neat Ninja Gaiden games for xbox :( And i always wanted to play something like NG on pc.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Its a shame because lead dude made all those neat Ninja Gaiden games for xbox :( And i always wanted to play something like NG on pc.
    Actually I more of... looking forward to... Dead or Alive games to be ported to PC...

DOA Volleyball to be exact :p

Suddenly I feel the need to buy an Xbox...

I think it's reasonable to cancel if they weren't sure about it. If it was anything less than spectacular, people would be artificially harsh on it just so they could make the obvious pun on the name.