Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 151
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by hexagonalbolts View Post
    As many predicted, Team Zoidberg demolished Team Building Materials! GG guys. A quick execution was handed out by Team Zoidberg through superior character choices and excellent team synergy.

    1 point to Team Building Materials and 2 points to Team Zoidberg!

    Match ID: 96796625
    I just wanted to say, on the account of the whole team, that we really had fun playing with you guys, that was a nice match.
    We loved Easy's & Soriasku's commentary, especially that part where we won a 5vs5 teamfight and guys commented something along the lines: "Oh, that's a shame." :D

  2. #42
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    Yay. Game was fun!
    But jesus not two hard carries at the same time xD

  3. #43
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East London, UK
    Posts
    6
    We made some mistakes, but I think we managed to learn some things from our first game as a team. Working on our drafting skills is probably going to be something of a priority and, if we can get some games under our belt as a five-man team, hopefully we'll be a bit better co-ordinated next time. It was certainly a bit of a shock coming from "2-1-2" style games into the frankly terrifying world of tri-laning.

  4. #44
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    have couple of tips for you.
    balance your pick the way your team is capable of fighting early, mid and late.
    think about laning.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ifthechild View Post
    Yay. Game was fun!
    But jesus not two hard carries at the same time xD
    Yeah a very good point, I think we got too caught up trying to work out some funky strategy instead of just playing what we were good with

  6. #46
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    Balance your teamfight capability through game. Cant do that myself good enough. And thank my team I have them to decide all of this things.
    But anyway the fight was nice. And I hope next time u will make us put more effort to take a victory.=)

  7. #47
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That hellhole known as "Spain"
    Posts
    1,827
    Can we get the match # so we can see the replay? Puhleeeze? With a cherry on top?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ifthechild View Post
    And I hope next time u will make us put more effort to take a victory.=)
    Let's be honest, they did make us put 110% effort into this game. It's not like we won this match hands down while playing PSP simultaneously.

    Game itself might have been short but we spent about half of a day discussing plans to counter specific heroes and then over an hour of practicing picks.

    If I'd judge by the amount of preparation done before the match I'd bet that we were more scared of them then they were of us :D



    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Can we get the match # so we can see the replay? Puhleeeze? With a cherry on top?
    It's in HexagonalBolts' post:

    Quote Originally Posted by hexagonalbolts View Post
    As many predicted, Team Zoidberg demolished Team Building Materials! GG guys. A quick execution was handed out by Team Zoidberg through superior character choices and excellent team synergy.

    1 point to Team Building Materials and 2 points to Team Zoidberg!

    Match ID: 96796625
    Last edited by Koojav; 11-01-2013 at 02:49 AM.

  9. #49
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That hellhole known as "Spain"
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojav View Post
    It's in HexagonalBolts' post:
    Blegh, I'm an idiot, thanks.

    Edit: access denied, guess it's still being processed.
    Last edited by Rauten; 11-01-2013 at 03:33 AM.

  10. #50
    Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    422
    8 Teams? Im jealous. We dont have near that number or RPS chums in LoL. Great pity, good luck with this! If the frozen synapse tournament is any indication, this will take off.

  11. #51
    Hmmm, it seems that private games can't be replayed. I'm getting an "access to game # is denied" for all of them. Any ideas round this?
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom OBedlam View Post
    Hmmm, it seems that private games can't be replayed. I'm getting an "access to game # is denied" for all of them. Any ideas round this?
    No idea what might be wrong but [CC] Nashua said that he will upload game replays from that game (two different videos, two different points of view) to his YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/theorigamioctopus.

    So everyone who has a problem with accessing the replay in the client will be able to see this and hopefully all tournament games on his channel :)
    Last edited by Koojav; 11-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojav View Post
    No idea what might be wrong but [CC] Nashua said that he will upload game replays from that game (two different videos, two different points of view) to his YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/theorigamioctopus.

    So everyone who has a problem with accessing the replay in the client will be able to see this and hopefully all tournament games on his channel :)
    Nash has put the game up here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mNcIu3dNYU

    Is it normal for people to not be able to watch lobby'ed 5v5 replays? If it is I hadn't realised, or is there some setting I missed?

    Also - would any teams fancy facing off against Team Building Materials tonight (as long as I don't get dragged to the pub)?
    Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 11-01-2013 at 12:01 PM.

  14. #54
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Berlin (GMT+1)
    Posts
    257
    Hex, you forgot to add our team's fifth member, BeardOfBees.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

  15. #55
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Radiator Full Pig View Post
    8 Teams? Im jealous. We dont have near that number or RPS chums in LoL. Great pity, good luck with this! If the frozen synapse tournament is any indication, this will take off.
    Radiator, we still have a spot in our LoL team for this tourny with your name on it if you fancy it?
    I write about them video games at these locations

    And on Twitter

  16. #56
    Team Zoidberg would like to face any willing team on Saturday 12th at 6pm GMT.

    Duel will take place on hard ground behind Castle Shotgun.
    If your team does not fear to pick up the gauntlet and smash us with it at the specified time please contact me on Steam.

  17. #57
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojav View Post
    Team Zoidberg would like to face any willing team on Saturday 12th at 6pm GMT.
    The question is that after yesterdays clash, is anyone willing to face Team Zoidberg?

  18. #58
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by hexagonalbolts View Post
    Nash has put the game up here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mNcIu3dNYU
    Could you please verify if you have uploaded it properly? It is being processed by yt for about 3+hours.

  19. #59
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    And dont forget to: wubwubwubwubwub!

  20. #60
    Hahahah I love the commentating on the video!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pankracy View Post
    Could you please verify if you have uploaded it properly? It is being processed by yt for about 3+hours.
    It's working for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    Radiator, we still have a spot in our LoL team for this tourny with your name on it if you fancy it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Radiator Full Pig View Post
    8 Teams? Im jealous. We dont have near that number or RPS chums in LoL. Great pity, good luck with this! If the frozen synapse tournament is any indication, this will take off.
    Guys if you're friendly, which I'm sure you are, feel free to try out DOTA with the Casual DOTA Chums group, it's mostly about having a laugh, we've got plenty of free passes if you need them and can help you out finding your feet if need be. Just pop on into the mumble whenever other people are online or add a couple of the more prominent members and ask what's going on.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •