Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 dungeon completions required for monthly achievement, and apparently fractals aren't counted. So this is on my list

Great, that makes four of us. Doodier, no worries about the gear, you'll probably be fine with what you have equipped. Which dungeons would you like to run? Personally, I would like to gather a few more AC tokens but since I know that this is the dungeon most people have run a million times already, I wouldn't mind other places.

The only dungeons for which I have not completed the story missions yet are Sorrow's Embrace and Arah. Cathedral of Flame is apparently known to be a good spot for getting cash, so of course I'd be intrigued to give this a try as well.

Update: Will be there at 8:30pm.

Reporting! Despite having a lvl 80 necro I still haven`t a single story mission under my belt (got most of the way through AC once before crashing) and only a single explorable on HotW + a few fractal runs, so pretty much a total noob. Still, I`m going along with anything you guys suggest, bar Arah, as I still haven`t reached the dungeon entrance there.

Network Hub
    I'm new to GW2, so where do I need to be level-wise to join with you on these dungeon raids?

Hey kstress, you need to be level 30 to enter the first dungeon, Ascalonian Catacombs, although at that stage it still might be a bit tough to do. Every dungeon then has a "story mode" which introduces players to the thematical setting of the place.

When you have beaten that once, you can enter the dungeon again in "explorable mode" which always features three different paths from which you choose somewhere near the beginning of the dungeon. You can read up more about dungeons here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dungeon

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Anybody fancy getting a semi-regular Citadel of Flame path 1 group together? It's a very popular and lucrative farm -- the instance takes easily under 15 minutes -- but I don't fancy joining these ubiquitous "4 zerk warriors & 1 mesmer" groups. If there were a few people interested we could do a quick run here and there.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Sounds like a good idea, I dislike the "must have the perfect party" crowd, too.

Yes, I'd be up for it as well. Need that money badly to get new gear for a few of my characters.

I'll happily join you for your CoF runs

Activated Node
    Yes please. Sick of getting turned down from gw2lfg just because I'm a thief.

I'll happily run CoF pretty much any time with guildies. It takes no time at all and thankfully I'm one of those mesmers that people want to bring along for the Time Warp and insta-portal past the boulders.

Despite finding it easy to get a group, I don't much like the attitude of only wanting certain classes in the run and am always happy to roll with whoever. The 4 warriors thing is admittedly super-fast, because 4 of them popping FGJ and me transferring boons, plus 4 1000 blades in a time warp adds up to horrifying damage, but you're talking about the difference between 8 minutes and 15 minutes for the entire run, so it's hardly a big deal.

Obscure Node
    I am another with a 80 lvl necro without any story modes done. Would be interested in getting any of them done but would like get Arah done to finish the personal story.

Well we got a CoF 1 run done last night, and it was very straightforward. Had to pug a couple of spots but managed to find relaxed non-speedrunning people. I think I'll be trying to get a quick run in most nights this week, so shout when you're online and free and we can get a group together.

I'd be up for joining a story mode group too as I want to get them completed on my warrior.

Network Hub
    I'm also up for a story dungeoneering I have done only AC so far
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Anyone up for doing CoF runs tonight? Say, at around 7pm UK time?

Sure Why Not (TM). My Necro could really use some dough, both for gear and to fund my poor guardian`s crafting grind.

I'll be there!

I'm in folks.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Sweet, so that's EPIC, jacob (really, that's much easier to write man), Krathor and me for the group. I have little doubt that we'll have any trouble filling that last spot.