Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Double-dy-post: Is there interest in a more streamlined attempt at CoF P1 tonight? I would love to see how training affects duneoneering performance of non-optimal group compositions.

Lesser Hivemind Node EPICTHEFAIL's Avatar
    Is this going to be published in a scientific journal by any chance? Anyway, I`m bored so I guess I`ll be there once again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    i'll be up for that, what time? although I can't remember if I've done story mode yet

No concrete idea about the time, but I still need to eat dinner, so not before 6:30-7:00pm GMT. I'll have a look for you when I get online.

grand, I generally get online around 7.

Network Hub
    I'll be up for that, I should be online in about an hour or so.
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Thanks for the runs guys, it was a pleasure as always.

Thanks for taking me a long. Was really fun. After the event I did all 3 paths of Hotw with the MM guild.

thanks for the run last night, was fun. sorry if I was a bit squishy - I need less magic find and more armour in my armour

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    If you believe the people who post on reddit, defensive stats are for noobs
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Right so I am rebuilding my mesmer into a berserker madasura (not that one can really tell the difference between an insane asura and a sane one). So I need new equipment specifically CoF gear. So I am up for any CoF runs that anyone wants to do

Quote Originally Posted by Lippsy View Post
    Right so I am rebuilding my mesmer into a berserker madasura (not that one can really tell the difference between an insane asura and a sane one). So I need new equipment specifically CoF gear. So I am up for any CoF runs that anyone wants to do
    The dungeon runs we had over the weekend were pretty great. I did a bunch of CoF runs, a TA run (never going back), and a CM run, which was challenging but very entertaining.

Lippsy, give me a call anytime you feel like running CoF, and not just path 1. Which reminds me that I need to get some of my alt-characters to that place for even better dungeon token rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lippsy View Post
    Likewise, I want to get some battle armour specifically for WvW; so full berserker gear; and thought that CoF was the best way to do it. Also the Norn medium armour looks great. you need about 1300 carvings for the full set though, I currently have 218.

so any CoF runs I'm definitely up for; especially if we run multiple paths.

Berserker's gear for WvW? That's pretty ballsy. And probably extra squishy.

Some confusion about running the same path multiple times with different characters. Someone (I forget who) did this the other day and claimed to get 60 tokens both times. But I did it on our run last night and only got 30 tokens the second time. I had run the path earlier in the day, albeit several hours before, but it should have been long enough for DR to reset.

I think dungeon rewards reset daily, not sure about different characters but since the badges are account bound I wouldn't be surprised if the reward reduction works across your account.

I wouldn't be much more squishy than I am at the moment; but I would have much more power & critical chance. (I'm specked for Magic find at the moment.

@jha4ceb Have been looking at different mesmer builds. What most use is: 4 pieces of Berserker. 1 piece of Knights and 1 piece of Valkyri to make out their equipment

Activated Node
    Perhaps I could get over my dungeon allergy? Would prefer to do it with friends than randoms who shout at me when I stand in the fire...

I recently changed my build to a mix of Knight(armor) and Berserker(accesories/weapons)with runes of Lyssa. I recommend trying a few builds in sPvP to practice a bit and getting used to a smaller health pool. Coming from a full carrion exotic set I had to rethink how and when I should engage enemies. I started using s/p and now I like that set.

-- Winston Moriarty (Thief) --

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Berserker's gear for WvW? That's pretty ballsy. And probably extra squishy.

Some confusion about running the same path multiple times with different characters. Someone (I forget who) did this the other day and claimed to get 60 tokens both times. But I did it on our run last night and only got 30 tokens the second time. I had run the path earlier in the day, albeit several hours before, but it should have been long enough for DR to reset.
    I got the full reward for both runs in CoF1 on 2 different characters when they were straight after each other.

It must be because I had run the path a few hours earlier, then.

Pzinget - you should definitely join us sometime! Your fears will be cured