Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well, on Mondays is the Gunnar's Hold Community Mumble Meeting at 7pm, which usually goes on for 30-60 minutes. Don't know if that would interfere with other scheduled events. You probably can do some easy/half-automatic stuff while listening or talking on Mumble, so I wouldn't dismiss Dungeons straight away...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Well, on Mondays is the Gunnar's Hold Community Mumble Meeting at 7pm, which usually goes on for 30-60 minutes. Don't know if that would interfere with other scheduled events. You probably can do some easy/half-automatic stuff while listening or talking on Mumble, so I wouldn't dismiss Dungeons straight away...
    So maybe if we aim to do dungeons at 8pm it would fit perfectly? Catch people just after the meeting? Or are the attendees likely to dive straight into WvWvW?

Obscure Node
    I would be up for some dungeons

Argh, forgot about last week's plans to do some dungeons. Yeah, if we arrange a date, I see no reason that we wouldn't be able to do some Dungeon Diving. I keep hearing good things about this Cathedral of Flames as a way to making some easy money.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Yeah CoF path 1 is the money farm of choice at the moment. Likely to change soon, though, so better get in on that one quickly.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

8pm GMT is just a little early for me but there's a good chance I'll be online perhaps from 8:30-9:00pm ish should anyone be around. I've been running a few COF path 1 and 2 with groups recently (the money is indeed good) but have never done the exploreables. I'd really like to get through all of the dungeons sometime as this is far and away my favourite type of content.

All exotics now apart from the earrings, the mesmer is almost complete!

I'd also like to get a few more dungeon tokens for various gear. Oh and I'd love to rush through the CoF thing a few times to some cash. Should be a breeze with a couple of guys on Mumble.

Bear in mind that the update is hitting tonight. I guess it's not likely to come before midnight GMT, though.

Apart from the possibility of interrupting instances, I believe we'll be seeing Fractals fixes and significant changes to other dungeons (waypoints, etc) in this patch. Should be interesting.

The most interesting things I expect from the patch are a) new zones and what they bring with them and b) the impact of patch content on the market (possibly via new recipes, removal of farming exploits, new materials and items, etc.). I don't think that dungeons will be hit too hard.

If the no-waypointing-while-people-are-fighting change is being made today, that's fairly major - especially if, as has been indicated, some of the fights are being adjusted to account for this.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see things like CoF p1 get changed. There's no way ArenaNet want one particular activity to be the only viable way of making money.

Well, I might consider running CoE again now...
    • Explorable—Evolved Destroyer: This enemy’s health has been reduced. The time window before the shield turns back on has been increased.
    • Explorable—Subject Alpha (All): The enemy’s health has been reduced.

I'm in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    If you're planning on running it tonight, I'm in too.

Am planning to attend at least some of the Xcore, but there may be some time before or after...

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Am planning to attend at least some of the Xcore, but there may be some time before or after...
    Mhmm. I could make 6pm I think, maybe even 5:30pm (for once, being an hour ahead of UK time is of some use).

Hey guys, how about doing a few dungeon runs tonight? Nice and easy, just to collect a few tokens and/or money.

I'm up for that, should be on from 7:30-8pm GMT, can't vouch for sobriety.

Doubt I'll be able to make that today -- but next time, definitely

Good good, I don't think sobriety is needed for clobbering dungeon mobs. Just shout in guild chat and we'll get something going.

Network Hub
    I'd like to join as well. But my gear is somewhat below average with only one piece of exotic :/
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)