Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    But how can it be so different playing with friends or some random people,because game doesn't require any tactics at all,we just run through the whole level and beat the shit out of those soldiers,then we repeat that on another planet,and another..
    I do believe the game doesn't have proper difficulty scaling yet. So you don't have to use your powers in tandem with others to overcome tougher opponents.

No sorry i never heard about that. But thanks for video to show more and explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    But how can it be so different playing with friends or some random people,because game doesn't require any tactics at all,we just run through the whole level and beat the shit out of those soldiers,then we repeat that on another planet,and another..
    Because playing games with friends is infinitely more fun?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I watched that video of the robot dudes killing other dudes with "moves", and It looked cool.

I don't really know much, and I don't really need much more info. I am in "wait and see" mode, maybe theres something down the road that will pick my interest.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
    I dont know why, but the gameplay seems so much like the shooter side of Mass Effect.
    lol i thought ME was all about shotting things. Oh yeah, there is the vehicle bits.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf View Post
    lol i thought ME was all about shotting things. Oh yeah, there is the vehicle bits.
    I take it you haven't played ME then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Maybe he mean a different game. Are we talking about Mass Effect 3 arenas coop multiplayer?
    There are not vehicles at all.

I have tried it for 7 hours ( beta stage now)

Well... This game has a potential but still need a lot of polish

Here is my review

warframe game review

Ps. I mean no offense to its developer but hope it will be better in the full version.

Enjoy!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sorry, from the recent SimCity5 and Hawken, I find games get worse when out of BETA now (Minecraft too, too much complexity. That's my proof I don't just nag big publishers. :P ).

For reference Hawken was a much faster game before BETA. It's getting better, but still feels a lot less fun than it was before (matchmaking is atrocious!).