Jump! Jump! Miss! Jump again! Friday 11th Jan 7pm UK

After talking about jumping puzzles in /g Lippsy had an amazing idea... why don't we group up and do some jumping puzzles on Friday!

Lippsy, over to you for more details
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Jumping puzzles are my favorite bit in Guild Wars 2 and I am willing to lead a group of us through them.

I suggest if you are coming with us to rather not bring a charr or norn. Quite a few jumping puzzles are not big race friendly and you may find your view obscured. Though if you want to come on a norn or charr you are most welcome.

I think we will start tomorrow night with the 3 jumping puzzles in lion's arch and see where we go from there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    This is a great idea. Might I suggest that we do some that are easier with more people -- the Hidden Garden in Mount Maelstrom is a good example. That one is really difficult to solo, and would be great to get done with a group.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

That one can be a bit bothersome with the earth golems. So yeah we can do that as well. Just thought it would be easier to start with LA since it is in a town and even people with low level alts can come

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Ooo, this is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Lippsy View Post
    That one can be a bit bothersome with the earth golems. So yeah we can do that as well. Just thought it would be easier to start with LA since it is in a town and even people with low level alts can come
    I solo-ed that one and feel like a hero now. Excellent idea!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsy View Post
    I suggest if you are coming with us to rather not bring a charr or norn. Quite a few jumping puzzles are not big race friendly and you may find your view obscured. Though if you want to come on a norn or charr you are most welcome.
    So basically, are you telling me that maybe I'm not all that clumsy as I thought but I am just disadvantaged by my race selection (charr)? 'Tis a great news!

Quote Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
    So basically, are you telling me that maybe I'm not all that clumsy as I thought but I am just disadvantaged by my race selection (charr)? 'Tis a great news!
    indeed but another hint if you are doig jumping puzzles with a char have your weapons drawn so you don't do the 4 legged run since that also often screws up your jump timing

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Well that was quite the run - by my count we managed 11 puzzles: 3 in LA, 2 in WvW, 2 in Maelstrom, 1 in Sparkfly, 2 in Fireheart Rise (inc 1 mini dungeon) and 1 in Iron Marches.

Thanks for the company (and the portals) all!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Thanks all for joining. See you guys next week for more Jump jump revolution

That was fun, sorry for my occasional (or should that be continual) shitness. So long and thanks for all the portals.