Thread: Omfg tintin

Omfg tintin

Oh I am SO very fucking looking forward to this. Dont care much for spielberg, but Moffat wrote it!

Together with Wright and that other guy, for sure, but MOFFAT!!!
    He turned into one of my favourite screenwriters after Sherlock, and he continued being brilliant with Dr Who. (I watched Sherlock first, then Dr Who. The new ones atleast, of course I know the old ones!)

That and Simon Pegg, Daniel Craig, Nick Frost as voice actors.. oh this is going to rawk.

I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment, haven't seen quite enough of the CG to be sure that it definitely won't be a Polar Express-esque uncanny horror show though.

I'm also still not quite over the fact that the guy behind Press Gang, the director of Spaced and one half of Adam & Joe have teamed up with the bloke that fashioned Bad Taste from papier mache and bloody Spielberg to make a Tintin film.

I grew up reading Tintin's adventures and absolutely loved them. I still do. I'm looking forward to this, the style looks wonderful.

No way it's gonna be as good as Teesside Tintin.

Massive fan of the comic books and the 90s animation series, so I'm quite excited about this - especially since the Unicorn arc is one of my favourite Tintin stories as well. Based on the trailer though, good god the CGI hits some freaky uncanny valley points.