Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpishX View Post
    PvP'ing will get you banned.
    Not if you are in some guilds. I heard the Mafia is widely successful.
    The most successful are the guys who run the banks, that you can't really avoid in any way.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

the dailies on this game is really boring and never ending, and i've heard the end game doesn't have much content..
    --under construction--

It takes forever to level up my skills. The new player experience is nice especially since I had a very nice lady who let me into her guild and helped me a lot when I was a total noob, but I feel there are big unfair difficulty spikes when you start the school and work zones. Crafting kind of sucks, you cant really make anything useful by yourself unless you really level up your crafting a lot which takes forever.

Travel also really sucks it takes forever to walk anywhere and the fast travel costs way too much. I always need to spend my gold on other things and cant afford fast travel so always end up grinding in the same zone. It is getting boring.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    It's basically just Oblivion with guns. And I'm pretty sure I'm an NPC. Radiant AI explains the mundane things I'm always doing.

Obscure Node
    I like how everyone looks so unique,even though its random,I hardly ever saw a player like myself.

Also, highly replayable with the reincarnation mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Engonge View Post
    Also, highly replayable with the reincarnation mod.
    Can you purchase that later on or is it a Day 1 DLC?
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    Can you purchase that later on or is it a Day 1 DLC?
    I think you get it when you join certain factions.

Ooh, I can do these.

My sister had really poor graphics performance for the first two decades of her subscription, but nobody told her it wasn't supposed to look like that. Fortunately, our server's customer support is very good, and they gave her some kind of head-mounted peripheral - you know, like the Oculus Rift but smaller - to fix it. A bit of an odd solution, but it works. Though I'll be honest, I think it's unacceptable that they haven't got a better solution for this problem yet, seeing as it's been plaguing users for as long as the game exists. It makes me think the developers really were all fired long ago, like that guy Nietzsche posted in the forums, and all the moderators are just trying to clean up after them.

It could be worse, though. From what I hear, some server admins charge a fee for whenever a user needs them to solve a problem! And given how much they ask for fixing a potentially game-breaking bug, you can easily get stuck in a no-win state if you don't grind enough income. I think I'd rather have a slightly higher yearly subscription fee than deal with that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I think you get it when you join certain factions.
    I personally think it's a scam. I trample over loads of ant NPCs and there is nothing on the global chat. Just a way of some people getting rich.

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I think I'd rather have a slightly higher yearly subscription fee than deal with that situation.
    The guys with all the loot are against, and even the server admins are powerless to stop them. Loot is power.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I heard there's a Master Admin but no one seen him. You can send him messages but he doesn't reply at all.

Also what's the point of making such big world when we even can't fly further than to the moon? Is this a space for upcoming DLCs?

Quote Originally Posted by GameCat View Post
    I heard there's a Master Admin but no one seen him. You can send him messages but he doesn't reply at all.

Also what's the point of making such big world when we even can't fly further than to the moon? Is this a space for upcoming DLCs?
    Even the "Moon" expansion proved to be game breaking in many ways. Last I heard it was canned for a while. Which brings another point, the content seems to have been around forever with no new content patches or expansions.
    Yes, I update the below link frequently on a whisky fuelled rampage. I regret nothing.

Being a grumpy bastard about everything gaming related.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJax View Post
    Which brings another point, the content seems to have been around forever with no new content patches or expansions.
    I assume you missed the metric* fuckton of minigames.

*Sadly incompatible with imperial fucktons.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by MadJax View Post
    Even the "Moon" expansion proved to be game breaking in many ways. Last I heard it was canned for a while. Which brings another point, the content seems to have been around forever with no new content patches or expansions.
    It's all part of the plan to trick into buying pre-orders for the "Afterlife" sequel.

I just wish they would have taken a hint from EVE Online regarding skill levelling while not being currently logged in. And maybe streamlining the skill tree in general - there are just too many skills to spend points on, and some of them are completely useless.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    All my /dance commands are terrible, every other character has much better ones! Is there a way I can unlock more?
    steam: sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    All my /dance commands are terrible, every other character has much better ones! Is there a way I can unlock more?
    There are potions that make your moves better, but some say that they actually only work locally, meaning that the moves may seem better to you but to everyone else they're still awful.

Network Hub
    The classes are completely unbalanced. Some of the classes' quests are very hard to complete.

And I wish it was more open about skill progression and what skills are available. There are no stats to look at.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    But then it drops you right in the middle of the action, it's too fast, there is not much time to learn the new mechanics.
    I don't know. So far I found that if I save up enough gold, I can take a break from the usual grinding for a while and work on leveling up some skills I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by GameCat View Post
    I think they are working on a Mars DLC, but there's no release date yet.
    Last edited by BlackAlpha; 04-02-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Banned
    You have developed a goiter due to insufficient iodine in your diet.