Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    I assume you missed the metric* fuckton of minigames.
    They're all masturbation, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    And it's pay2win, so why bother.
    I don't think you can call it pay2win when only ingame currency is allowed ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Yeah, it's just the late afterlife stage of the game which is pay2win, and only if you were an Egyption Pharaoh before the updates removed that class.

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    They're all masturbation, aren't they?
    /masturbate is an emoticon, not a mini-game.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Well, to be honest I feel totally gypped. I bought into the product after trialling the clever little "school" demo, only to discover that it was completely unrepresentative of the final product!

Now I feel obliged to play pretty much constantly to get my money's worth on the stupid lifetime subscription model - it's worse than WoW!

Lesser Hivemind Node NecroKnight's Avatar
    This game has the worst AI I have ever seen, most of the characters are goddamn retarded. Also, the playerbase consist mostly of assholes.
    But where did he come from, this fleck of spite in an abandoned paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    I just wish they would have taken a hint from EVE Online regarding skill levelling while not being currently logged in. And maybe streamlining the skill tree in general - there are just too many skills to spend points on, and some of them are completely useless.
    A few FAQs explain that if you begin training in a new skill before logging off then your skill continues to progress until next log-on at a minimal level with a low random chance to unlock new abilities.

It used to be fun, but these days I need to be always on-line if I want to progress.

I'm waiting for 75% GOTY on steam.

But look at all the technical details! Not only graphicswise. They must have hired some godlike programmers and artists. Any ideas who 'they' are, btw?

I like how this thread got moved to the "PC Gaming Discussion" forum and not to the one with the subtitle "other, lesser, formats".

Attack thenarrative like a radiant suicide
    The Irish server has almost been completely ruined by hackers, sometimes I get the impression that admins actually encourage it!

DO NOT choose bard class, it's totally unbalanced, seems to take at least 20% more grinding that other classes to get anything.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjonson View Post
    DO NOT choose bard class, it's totally unbalanced, seems to take at least 20% more grinding that other classes to get anything.
    To farm gold, perhaps, but all the used women's underwear is surely worth something.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    I have to say: Female characters are surprisingly well represented!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashbox View Post
    I have to say: Female characters are surprisingly well represented!
    Some of them are rather bland, though you should never point that out in the public chat unless you want to draw heavy aggro.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post
    But look at all the technical details! Not only graphicswise. They must have hired some godlike programmers and artists. Any ideas who 'they' are, btw?
    Word on the street is that the entire game was done by a single programmer. If so, then he must have absolutely godlike skills. Though as far as I know no one has ever actually seen him. Supposedly he once created his own player character to see how things were going, but that ended rather badly.

Banned
    Does anyone ever get the feeling that some of the high level guilds are purposely trying to crash the in game economy?

Everywhere I look I see purposeful manipulation of in game currencies.

Don't know about you guys but I'm stocking up on HP and Food items while I can.

Unfortunately long range weapon drops are pretty rare on this shard of the sever, so I'm investing all skill points into vitality and strength along with endurance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    To farm gold, perhaps, but all the used women's underwear is surely worth something.
    There are vendors who will buy it, but they're all in Japan.

Bitter sweet game. I ended up more reading about it than playing.
    I do feel it will benefit from subtle changes in the settings.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Word on the street is that the entire game was done by a single programmer. If so, then he must have absolutely godlike skills. Though as far as I know no one has ever actually seen him. Supposedly he once created his own player character to see how things were going, but that ended rather badly.
    Doesn't it always? Word is, he might try it again some day, but we're screwed if he doesn't like what he sees.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen