Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    You can try that but the DRM inherent in the game means the sandwiches will be rendered unusable after a period of time.
    So that purple sandwich I ate this morning wasn't epic?
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Lesser Hivemind Node NecroKnight's Avatar
    Can someone recommend me some spells and potions to increase my charisma and social skills. I'm really having trouble in seducing NPC's of the opposite sex. Also this sex mini-game, do you really have to play it co-op, can't you just play it solo?
    But where did he come from, this fleck of spite in an abandoned paradise?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroKnight View Post
    Also this sex mini-game, do you really have to play it co-op, can't you just play it solo?
    You can, but certain features aren't available in solo mode, depending on whether you're male or female - the "breasts" item is unavailable for men, for example (though it's rumoured that if you manage to get your "fatness" level high enough, you can get a similar item, though with reduced stats).
    Last edited by Danny252; 12-03-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Can someone recommend me some spells and potions to increase my charisma and social skills. I'm really having trouble in seducing NPC's of the opposite sex. Also this sex mini-game, do you really have to play it co-op, can't you just play it solo?
    I heard of this guild, called Pfizer, that sells a well known chem, but it's expensive. I would prefer Mentats, but alas...
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Can someone recommend me some spells and potions to increase my charisma and social skills. I'm really having trouble in seducing NPC's of the opposite sex.
    I've found that the champagne potion has an effect that stacks with bonuses from inventory items like chocolate and Barry White.mp3 to temporarily raise your Charisma. Taking a few levels in masseur doesn't hurt either.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    I've found that the champagne potion has an effect that stacks with bonuses from inventory items like chocolate and Barry White.mp3 to temporarily raise your Charisma. Taking a few levels in masseur doesn't hurt either.
    I heard in only really works on some battlegrounds, like Hollywood and Bollywood. Not that I tried it yet, I'm trying to level up some meaningful skills first.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

There are some potions that you can give the NPC that will help you seduce them even with 1 charisma and complete lack of social skills. But in most servers they are considered illegal and will cause a long term ban from all servers. You could, however, keep playing in special "prison" servers where all your actions are extremely limited and the sex scenes are more of a punishment than a reward.
    Also, using these illegal potions will grant you a permanent "Asshole" tag.

Regarding your question about playing solo: It's possible but will cause a permanent lost in perception.

Lesser Hivemind Node NecroKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Regarding your question about playing solo: It's possible but will cause a permanent lost in perception.
    Isn't that some nonsense that trolls invented?
    But where did he come from, this fleck of spite in an abandoned paradise?

Isn't that some nonsense that trolls invented?
    I know, but these trolls seems to be very powerful in this game and many people take their words for granted.

By the way, I heard one of the major trolls group are looking for a new GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    By the way, I heard one of the major trolls group are looking for a new GM.
    The Catholigoons, yeah.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    The problem with the sex mini game and such is that people generally do not want to play that game with you if you are just interested in them because you want to play the game. It's a much better option to suggest it to friends and/or people who already trust you.

Also, those potions mentoined? DON'T EVER USE THEM. EVER. EVER EVER EVER EVER. It's one of the major reasons why there are quite a few female PCs do not trust the male ones, and some of them have actually terminated their account becuase this abusive option was in the game. Seriously. DON'T. EVER.