Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post
    *Animations take forever. Especially 'Get-something-out-of-backpack'. 'Get-wallet', unsurprisingly, seems to be optimized).
    Don't forget accessing the inventory has a agility skill check. Countless times my character reached for his wallet and it falls to the ground.

And charisma it totally broken. It totally ignores karma points, for one.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Anyone else find out around level twelve or so that they were autopatched with the circumcision DLC shortly after release? It really sucks that there's no way to roll it back.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

At least the story is pretty good. But is there a walkthrough to get the good ending? I think i'm heading for the bad one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I heard the community manager is like resigning, although he is in Rome most of the time anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I heard the community manager is like resigning, although he is in Rome most of the time anyways.
    The Community Manager stopped caring about people after the admin's son played for a while. Ever since they keep annoying the playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    after the admin's son played for a while
    I heard he was a cheater. Multiplied the "fish" and "bread" items in his inventory, and he was the only one to bypass the permadeath feature.

Obscure Node
    I have no knowledge about this....
    I am not understand about this post.

Play Free Online Bike Games | Play Free Online Car Games
    Last edited by alessialea; 27-02-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    I heard he was a cheater. Multiplied the "fish" and "bread" items in his inventory, and he was the only one to bypass the permadeath feature.
    Apparently he has been banned ever since, though. Serves him right for messing with the in-game economy.

Any idea if they will patch out the DRM anytime soon?
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

The romance minigames are too tough. Nice graphics though. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    The romance minigames are too tough.
    Very true, and if you keep romancing the same NPC over and over again a lot of visits to other NPCs are involuntarily added to your quest log. There are severe penalties for failing those quests too.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    Serves him right for messing with the in-game economy.
    It's not really fair for the players with no gold, considering the permadeath. Grinding is not really useful, it's too much work.
    Who designed this crap? The risk is too high, it's like they don't want people to play.

But then i took an arrow to the kneeeeeeeeeeeeee

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    it's like they don't want people to play.
    I hear the server is struggling to support this many players. Their is talk of a "Mars" server but it's not usable yet.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

My monitor doesn't seem to support an appropriate screen resolution and textures seem to be very blurry, particularly at disance. I keep getting told I need to purchase a new graphics card called 'spectacles'. Has anyone purchased this and is it worth the cash?

Quote Originally Posted by One Pigeon View Post
    My monitor doesn't seem to support an appropriate screen resolution and textures seem to be very blurry, particularly at disance. I keep getting told I need to purchase a new graphics card called 'spectacles'. Has anyone purchased this and is it worth the cash?
    I have a pair of those running in SLI and they seem to work fine. Note that you'll have to get one especially crafted for you which binds on purchase, though.

I hear EA has adopted the micro-transaction idea that already pesters RealLife - I guess they didn't pay attention to all the negative feedback...?
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I hear the server is struggling to support this many players. Their is talk of a "Mars" server but it's not usable yet.
    More than 7 billion players. Can you believe how insanely popular this is? And even if the server struggles there are deserted areas fit for population. The people are waaay too cramped in those popular regions.

Health regenerates too slowly and medikits don't fix everything. Also has the Red Cross insignia on it, how much money exchanged hands for that I wonder.

Bloody new school games, I want to play the prequel but I can't seem to find any information on it and Wikipedia and Mobygames aren't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalk View Post
    Bloody new school games, I want to play the prequel but I can't seem to find any information on it and Wikipedia and Mobygames aren't helping.
    I heard the creators had overwriten this new version over the previous one, and didn't even had any backups. Bunch of amateurs. If this was an indie game, it was excusable, but people are putting their entire income into this! Worse than Blizzard.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    I hear EA has adopted the micro-transaction idea that already pesters RealLife - I guess they didn't pay attention to all the negative feedback...?
    Sure, it's Pay2Win, but nobody's unkillable.

:D
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Sure, it's Pay2Win, but nobody's unkillable.
    Reportedly, killed NPCs actually drop whatever equipment they carried at the time you kill them, too, so that's at least one thing they got right. No more "Where did his sweater go?" for me.