Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar

EA, Gaiki, and streaming game demos

So has anyone heard of or even tried the beta for the Gaiki Cloud gaming...thing? So far it's running demos of various EA games, notably Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, Dead Space 2, The Sims 3, Spore and Bad Company 2.

I didn't have a lot of time to try it earlier, but put in about 5 minutes into Dragon Age 2. There is some lag, but only noticeable in that you know it exists, rather than seeming to cause issue with the game. It obviously doesn't look as good as if you had the game proper, but as a means of trying out a game or demoing it, it certainly seems very serviceable.