The previous event had a turnout of 12 (if not a few more over the evening) and we had lotsa fun (and loot as well!).
For a wall of text and the background of the event, please read here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...-Jan-at-7pm-UK
A 10-15 man (depending on turnout, I know we have at least 20ish people doing WvW) squad that works independently or coordinates with the main GH effort in one of the WvW areas.
There are events like Paint-it-(insert our color here) usually running on Sundays, so we will be most likely be coordinating with them.
Sunday the 20th of January at 7pm UK time. Expected run time: 3 hours.
Meet up in the GH BL - at the citadel. Unless it crashes like last Sunday.
I'm going to drop Roo's 10-core group composition, because it is not really needed. We had a solid and diverse group last time and as long as we have a couple guardians, mesmers and ranged I'm happy. And lately there's no shortage of mesmers OR guardians.
What's important is that people play whatever class they enjoy the most and work well together.
1. You are running with the group, so you don't chase red targets, you don't chop trees or view vistas. No unscheduled afking, unless your house is on fire.
2. Everybody must have some siege with them. Easy to get for free by doing the Jumping Puzzle or via cash or badges.
3. Mumble will be used for comms - most likely the GH community one.
4. You are part of the team and that team has a leader. There's no arguing during action, save discussions for after the battle. Good or bad, orders are orders!
5. This is not a karma express or a leveling session, so bring your level 80. A max level toon with rare/exotic gear and full traits makes quite a difference, but you can still run with us if you don't have such a char.
And finally, I'll quote Roo's version of the standard 10core mantra:
Please sign up below (mention your class and level) and I'll see you on Sunday!This is not for the faint-hearted. Also as before if you sign up for this, you are running with the team. No slipping away to do your own thing, scout for others, pick your nose, or running off to kill random mobile loot bags. You stick with the group the whole time. We will be mobile, hitting hard, fast, moving on. The team will be expected at any given time to take down twice their own numbers in open field against randoms, and at least hold its own vs equal numbers of premade. This type of play will absolutely not suit someone that likes to do their own thing halfway across the map from the rest of the group - I'll simply remove you.