Obscure Node

Anybody thinking of starting another game?

I was just wondering if anybody is thinking of starting and hosting another SI game... If anybody is I would be glad to take a place :)

Thanks

I too am looking for a new game (which would be my first). So must be okay with playing with a new player.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Fresh meat.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I want to start one game with some twists to it but it seems I'll be moving out soon so it'll have to wait.

Are most new games posted in here or the cryptic comet SI forums?

Obscure Node
    Not so fresh meat here, I have played a lot in the past, just coming back to SI after a long break... awesome game :)

Yeah as far as I know here and the CC forums are the best places to look for new games, unless anybody else knows of any other places...

Interest is me! So far, I have played two games, although I have to admit that one of them was a rather halfhearted attempt with a gimmicky avatar build which I dropped from after the first few turns. Not this time, promised.

Okay. I'd like to go ahead and start a new game. I may not be able to start a new topic in these forums as I think I need to have posted 10 times before I can create a new message. So anyone who is interested please post within this thread with your forum/game name and email. I will be using Dropbox to share game/turn files. Game options I am thinking about:

Map size medium
    Type TBD
    PoP Uncommon

Obscure Node
    Hello! :) If the offer still stands, I'd like to join. Have played only a couple of games though, and I'm not really acquainted with the mechanics of Play by Email; I hope it's no problem.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip1986 View Post
    Hello! :) If the offer still stands, I'd like to join. Have played only a couple of games though, and I'm not really acquainted with the mechanics of Play by Email; I hope it's no problem.
    Anyone?
    Noone.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip1986 View Post
    Anyone?
    Noone.

This particular game is already underway iirc. You're too late for this one. :-) But keep an eye on the SI forum here, there's bound to be someone starting a new game soon. Or you can start your own one!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinox View Post
    This particular game is already underway iirc. You're too late for this one. :-) But keep an eye on the SI forum here, there's bound to be someone starting a new game soon. Or you can start your own one!
    Feeling quite retarded for not reading carefully the post above my first one:(

I can't start a new thread; I guess I've too few posts. But still happy to see a living SI-community, the one on steam seems to have died out and even the people on the Cryptic Comet messageboards seem quiet to me. Anyway, I'd love to join or host a game if there are people willing - PM me please :) (At least until I have enough posts to be able to start threads.)
    Last edited by Trip1986; 30-01-2013 at 06:43 PM.