Question Guardian WvW Roaming Build(s)

Hello all, King Erinvale herel...I've got a quick question for y'all. I need some help with a good roaming Guardian build for WvW. I have somewhat of an idea of what I would like to do...but am not sure if it is is plausible/doable on a tier 1 server. I am on Blackgate. Please help me...(O.o) Thanks in advance!!

I would like to solo camps...be good in 1v1...and possibly 1v2.

Sincerely,

King Erinvale

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I don't roam solo on my guard (more small group to zerg) , that's more my necro or thiefs job. Also don't recall often being massively stomped on by a solo guard so it's perhaps not the most popular of solo classes, unlike those unkillable warriors, stealth thieves or perplexity engis.
    Have you checked the official forums or gwguru - seem a couple of discussions and builds at each.
    Alas as you are on blackgate you can't join us.
    Travelers runes seem the recommendation (or speed if less cash). Variations on x/x/30/25-30/x.
    Might want to wait 2 weeks before committing to expensive gear in case feature patch changes things.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    I don't roam solo on my guard (more small group to zerg) , that's more my necro or thiefs job. Also don't recall often being massively stomped on by a solo guard so it's perhaps not the most popular of solo classes, unlike those unkillable warriors, stealth thieves or perplexity engis.
    Have you checked the official forums or gwguru - seem a couple of discussions and builds at each.
    Alas as you are on blackgate you can't join us.
    Travelers runes seem the recommendation (or speed if less cash). Variations on x/x/30/25-30/x.
    Might want to wait 2 weeks before committing to expensive gear in case feature patch changes things.
    Okay, Thanks anyway. I have a level 80 Necro, and Engi..but..I don't know how to play them as well as I do my guard. What would a Perplexity engi build look like??

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Perpkexity enginis Full dire armour and weapons (pistol shield) 6 perplexity runes, and lots of grenades. The runes give confusion on interrupt, but will almost certainly be nerfed somewhat in the next patch.
    Go with what you are comfortable with though, so if you want to play guard, play guard! I'm sure some of the others will have specific guard roam tips.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Okay Thanks!!

Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post

Thanks!! I'll definitely check it out!!