Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group hug!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Fiendish, wondered if I would miss a rumble having rl wade in and bugger my gaming time royally. Will be around later I suspect tonight however. Out of interest Xan what are you putting in your armour until you hit 80?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Whatever is to hand. I think I had a few rubies in the bank. Unless you're doing dungeons gear doesn't really matter, so I'm in a mix of blues and greens currently. Final push will prob be a mad dash grabbing wps and pois in high ish level areas, but if folk are on to level will do hearts and events with them. Not so much tonight as I am out I think.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Getting the box contents of the 60+ levels starts to be good enough to warrant the time to get them all I've found.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

These sorts of things are just always so much more enjoyable than soloing plus Saph introduced us to a champion I've never seen before - she fell like all others but not before making some of us fall too - but we rallied and slapped her down permanently!

Keep yours eyes peeled folks as there are number of alts being dusted off from 30-60 that all need assistance over that hump.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Yeah I'd never seen that Fleshreaver in Timberline Falls before. According to the API maps the event had been up and ignored for at least 21 hours.

My two leveling chars are at 38 and 56 so I'm eager to join any "group hugs" at or below those levels.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Little nudge for those wanting to make levelling or exploration more fun - post where you would like to go and explore or your current level of char/alt and if we can get a group or squad together to make it more fun/quicker then we will - which pretty much always happens tbh

Alert!
    Hangover permitting there will be a levelling run 20 upwards for my recently spawned guardian who just loves to help starting on this coming saturday (1st feb) early doors am. Come one come all - mumble of course will be handy to hear me sob as my brain tries to leave via my tear ducts after losing the fight with my liver.

So I might be around friday night if anyone has desires for a runabout as well...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    poor rabbits
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    So I might be around friday night if anyone has desires for a runabout as well...
    So the cause of that Saturday hangover has been postponed?

I'll be around Friday, my engi has been waiting for such an activity.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Should be able to make Fri if I cant get a fractal run going that evening.

Ohara (the short human thiefy one, as opposed to the tall norn fiery one) is up to 45ish now after some creative food/jewellery crafting, but still needs some levels so she can inherit her 2 ascended Carrion weapon boxes. Can I suggest the next up from-starter zones (so Kessex, Snowden, Brisban or Diessa?) might as well grind in an area that gives materials that are of some use. Looks like you're still too low for Harathi tho Monkey.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Activated Node
    I'll come along. I have an Ele and/or Mesmer stuck at around level 20, also my warrior needs to get out more.

I might come with my thief depending when the fractal is going to happen
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Two​ ascended carrion boxes?!

Sounds good! I might throw down a guild banner etc and don't forget mf food et al.

Will aim to start at 7pm but might be a little later than that given I am likely (helping) putting two rascals to bed first

I'm almost tempted to finally roll Inquisitor Saffles for this. I do have 400 gems from my 10k reward sitting around, and I'm clearly in need of an eleventh toon...

Don't... tempt... me!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    If you roll another char Squirrel, you should call it Squirrels Revenge
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Uh oh guys, I mean don't let me try to persuade you with tales of comedy gold on mumble tonight as I sup some wine and unleash some one liners while badly nee entertainingly playing a hammer guardian

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Uh oh guys, I mean don't let me try to persuade you with tales of comedy gold on mumble tonight as I sup some wine and unleash some one liners while badly nee entertainingly playing a hammer guardian
    We are slowly mounting a zerg event here