Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Group hug!

Welp, gem prices are currently too high to allow another character slot purchase.

Apologies for not showing up Monkey... I got home about 10 minutes ago from work after staying late to try and prevent Three from making the news again (with a long outage).

Hope you had fun (enough for me as well)!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    IT was good, my level 39 went up to 41 and I learned a bit more about how a thief works. There was plenty of one liners with Vilupius and Monkey trying to outsmart each other
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Saffles scaled the dizzy heights of lv 23; thanks for last night!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Glad you had good times, we're off again this morning/lunchtime doing gandaaaaaren hills
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Might be doing some 60+ levelling hugging on friday so if you're game and not doing owt more important COME ALONG and help kills things - bring your alt too or someone who needs exploration - heading into iron marches I think. Few champs up that way too.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Yes folkies, it's me again your friendly group huggeriser. My freshly cut guardian needs some serious map completion (and tbh so does the necro to a degree). There might be a militant "ten'hut" squad going out over the weekend to clear out entire maps so what chat space...

There is also the ever present wvw maps to clear so late(r) thursday might be time to do some small(er) scale map completion on the sly with a good party ;D