Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Group hug!

Welp, gem prices are currently too high to allow another character slot purchase.

Apologies for not showing up Monkey... I got home about 10 minutes ago from work after staying late to try and prevent Three from making the news again (with a long outage).

Hope you had fun (enough for me as well)!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    IT was good, my level 39 went up to 41 and I learned a bit more about how a thief works. There was plenty of one liners with Vilupius and Monkey trying to outsmart each other
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Saffles scaled the dizzy heights of lv 23; thanks for last night!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Glad you had good times, we're off again this morning/lunchtime doing gandaaaaaren hills
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Might be doing some 60+ levelling hugging on friday so if you're game and not doing owt more important COME ALONG and help kills things - bring your alt too or someone who needs exploration - heading into iron marches I think. Few champs up that way too.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Yes folkies, it's me again your friendly group huggeriser. My freshly cut guardian needs some serious map completion (and tbh so does the necro to a degree). There might be a militant "ten'hut" squad going out over the weekend to clear out entire maps so what chat space...

There is also the ever present wvw maps to clear so late(r) thursday might be time to do some small(er) scale map completion on the sly with a good party ;D

No time to write a new fancy post this week, but it's time to pick up a shovel and get this baby back to life (high voltage and dark magic might be involved!).

I'd like to do some of the "completionist" PvE activities in what used to be the Wed evening missions slot, but if people ask nicely, we could move it to another day on a week-by-week basis.

So, to start with, here's what I'd like to go through:
    - map completion (we'll pick a map and 100% it)
    - jumping puzzle completion (no, we're not doing the bloody South Sun stepping stones again - but anything else is fair game and I promise portals)
    - explorer achievements (mini-dungeons and the sort)

Next up, Wed 8th Oct - 20:30 UK, Rata Sum.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Network Hub
    Sounds good, I'm in. Might even bring the mesmer to put down counter-portals and confuse everyone.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sounds fun.
    For JP, can I suggest the evil one in Malchor's leap that I've never done (being crap at JPs, and when I did them all in early 2013 I was playing a very tall Norn lady pretty much exclusively) - Scavenger's chasm if my memory (ok, the Wiki) serves me right.
    and have many characters who could do with some 100%ing, though might need to search through them to remember which and where once we decide on a map.
    Hope to see you tomorrow
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Pretty sure that Malchor's one is the only one I haven't done. And it's worse than Skipping Stones, isn't it?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

sadly I won't be around, have fun
    Edit; I might make it but I'll probably be late
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 08-10-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Pretty sure that Malchor's one is the only one I haven't done. And it's worse than Skipping Stones, isn't it?
    It's not a timed puzzle... you can do it with patience and a guide (what I did last year).

Network Hub
    The jumping itself isn't so bad with a guide, it's just long and tedious. Hidden Aetherbase or whatever it's called is still the worst JP in the game IMO.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Good fun yesterday, a quarter or so of mount maelstrom done plus 3 or 4 JPs including the quaggan one in tribulation so only 3 to go.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

You forgot our multiple demise with a certain krait champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    You forgot our multiple demise with a certain krait champion
    It's best not to mention it...

But yeah, thanks all for coming, it was good fun, the usual banter on mumble and some roaming around made things very enjoyable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Can I suggest that next time RPS do that Quaggan challenge in Mount Maelstrom, that we exact a little revenge on the Krait champion should he be up?

Network Hub
    The Krait Witch is always up. It's a very tall tower and she doesn't like mingling with the plebs in the water.

Group hug activities:
    - map completion (we'll pick a map and 100% it)
    - jumping puzzle completion (no, we're not doing the bloody South Sun stepping stones again - but anything else is fair game and I promise portals)
    - explorer achievements (mini-dungeons and the sort)

Next up, Wed 15th Oct - 20:30 UK.