Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I forgot the euro has been sliding the few years.
    ah, nevermind. 100€ is about 86 pounds. (apparently, its the pound thats been slipping)

So I spent 91GBP on SC, and 20ish on subbing.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Network Hub
    I think 8 on the triple SC day. I'd probably be comfortable spending up to say a retail box price on bits but haven't really felt the overwhelming need to do so yet. Though a second MAX burster arm and a shotgun for the LA are tempting.

Now, if you got a kind of complete pass with a single purchase of say 60EUR that would get you all and every item in the game, that would have caught my interest. Right now you are gambling with your SC as further patches may or may not improve/reduce the effectiveness of gear that you have paid money for.

Edit: Both the Pound and the Euro have been slipping.
    Last edited by Squiz; 17-01-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I spent ~20 on SC during the triple sale. Pretty happy with what I got with that - still sitting on about half of it, watching for sales on new stuff (helped that triple SC day was also 10% off vehicle weapons day). Would have though SC at normal price was a rip off though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    ah, nevermind. 100€ is about 86 pounds. (apparently, its the pound thats been slipping)
    Quickly corrupt greek politicians! We are outspending you.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Now, if you got a kind of complete pass with a single purchase of say 60EUR that would get you all and every item in the game, that would have caught my interest. Right now you are gambling with your SC as further patches may or may not improve/reduce the effectiveness of gear that you have paid money for.
    Like the Lord of the Rings mmo's lifetime pack. The very idea that you could spend real money on the overpowered gun of today, and then the next day another gun takes that place? Its quite repulsive. But not 60, honestly I cant imagine spending more than 25.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    i've spent $35 thus far (which is what, about two euros these days?), still have quite a bit left over. that's probably my limit.