Thread: Krater on sale

Krater on sale

It's 2.40 at GMG with their 20% code (GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK ). Even at that low price I'm not sure I'd play it. Anyone having a good time with it?
    "Give all your money to CoD. Give yourself to CoD. Play only CoD. There are no other games. Nothing else matters. Shoot the men. Shoot all the men. Shoot them all the time."

Editor, Control Command Escape

Steam | Raptr

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    This very topic has been discussed in the Bargains thread already - I like it, personally, but it's not without it's rough edges.

Pathfinding alone will cause a fair bit of swearing - but the style of the game makes up for that in my book - it has personality ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    It kind of...never stood up. Nobody talked about it, nobody seemed to have played it. I liked the concept too...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    It kind of...never stood up. Nobody talked about it, nobody seemed to have played it. I liked the concept too...
    It did have a small hype just before the release but then was never heard of before. Very strange indeed.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Has there been a game where you wake up with a hangover and have to find the rest of your party before the locals lynch you - before? ;)