Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I only go to reviews so I can shout at the screen at how wrong they are.

Network Hub
    A, so that's why you dismissed the rest of the post, to say it's only me and Nalano, no one else. Divide et itmpera.

Bad news, gundato, that part of the thread u dismissed is about a lot of the rest, mainly the ones who cared enough to say at least a word and a vote about it. And, again, those are only a fraction of everyone sharing the same point of view.

Even the journalists, whatever their income source might be, did not go against the tide, but tried to be at the front of it, if possible. Because of personal beliefs (I hope) or just to assure they give confirmation bias to their audience in hope of future attention (that's a bribe), no one went against, just some went sideways. (can you guess who were those going sideways? what equilibrated their trajectory?)

And those jurnalists who did it to bribe us, they did it because they know too what everyone thinks and wants to hear now.
    Just you, gundato, seem to miss it.
    Well, the journalists have to earn a living doing it, they can't miss.

Me and Nalano? And others here ? We're just fractions of an idea. I like to think that that idea is called common sense, and knowing our own interest.
    (I know it's common sense, but, for politeness, I'll leave you an open backdoor to come back, I only "think" it's that).
    Last edited by tadada; 12-03-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by tadada View Post
    shill
    67 of your posts are on simcity, how is civitas coming along?

Network Hub
    The sockpuppet accusations, for either side, are not productive. They only serve to further divert attention from discussing the (de)merits of the game.

Network Hub
    Just seems to be people attacking Gundato so thought I would throw some post stats up ;)

Network Hub
    Yeah, I don't like how the thread has developed either, but given the sheer amount of time people enjoy devoting to grinding out the same arguments to no avail, I suspect there is little beyond a thread lock that would stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by tradaa View Post
    Just seems to be people attacking Gundato so thought I would throw some post stats up ;)
    You're obviously just a shill for Gundato Corp.

(So is it time yet we add "stop calling each other shills" to the commandments?)
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tradaa View Post
    Don't bother. Best approach is to just ignore the posts that are blatant personal attacks and try to respond to the ones that involve a discussion. Because this IS an interesting topic.

And remember: By stooping down to their level, you are as bad as them. And don't nobody want that. Turn the other cheek and just have fun discussing stuff. Way more fun that way.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    (So is it time yet we add "stop calling each other shills" to the commandments?)
    also the throwing around of "apologist"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Man, if you're gonna be a shill, why can't you be a shill for something worth shilling for?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Reminds me of that time when I was labeled as gay because I stood up for gay marriage in class.

Activated Node
    so anyone up for a game of simcity then?

Quote Originally Posted by frosty2oo2 View Post
    so anyone up for a game of simcity then?
    There's some euro players here http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ns-region-chat

And some US ones here http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...America-West-4
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    Reminds me of that time when I was labeled as gay because I stood up for gay marriage in class.
    You must have looked fabulous​.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    I've been playing it and its quite addictive to be honest, it doesn't have the grind and micromanagement that made me bounce of Sim City 3000 and 4 and it has enough in there that makes you play for hours especially when its constantly saying more industry and there is enough progress in the buildings and stuff to work towards that you always have somethign to do.

The cities should be larger it does seem like you need to make 3-4 cities just to do anything. Also it really does not need to be online a lot of the connections and stuff really could be taken offline you just couldnt play it online. But if you know that and still don't mind I think its rather good.

Yes that pisses people off but I guess were stuck with how it is, I think the addictiveness and stuff is worth the online thing being there but I can see why people wouldn't.

Network Hub
    The thing that upsets me is that this game seems to fix a lot of the issues I have with SC4, but the issues that they're having with infrastructure are really making it difficult to purchase.

Also, does anyone else think that the launch would have gone a lot smoother if they'd just called the game "SimCity Online" and left it at that?

Activated Node
    ty ^^

10/char

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Amazing. There is a crack already on the wild, minutes after RPS revelation.
    Not to mention this little gem http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneo...en/td-p/737060
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    A crack, you say?

Fascinating. I wonder if it's got cheetah speed...?