Rock, Paper, Darwin: Evolve meetup

Hello fellow Hunters, you Monster!,

even with the mediocre reception, I dare hope there are a few like-minded players here on RPS that enjoy a good hunt every now and then. So far, I play with only one mate and we would both welcome a couple more players, ideally a crowd of five, naturally. We play at random times, but I think scheduled events once or twice a week are a possibility.

Here is my Steam-ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982654475

If the demand is there, we could also set up a steam group (a quick search brought up no results).

I'm game. Maybe we can pick up a few more players.

I suspect the mixed reception reflects the wider potential playerbase (casuals, DLC-phobia, etc) more than Evolve itself.

Network Hub
    While I'm not a huge fan of the dlc ideas I think they are actually a lot fairer than a lot of recent games...

I bought this and it has absorbed absolutely all of my minimal gaming time since. I'll grab my steam ID when I get home and I would love some more people to play this with.

Network Hub
    Liked the beta, probably too broke to get the game at full price. What's the cheapest anyone's paid for the base game? & with the expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by b3ll3nd View Post
    Liked the beta, probably too broke to get the game at full price. What's the cheapest anyone's paid for the base game? & with the expansions?
    I bought the base game from Green Man Gamings VIP-section for a little less than 27 GBP (about 25% off). The deal seems to have expired since then though.

If you feel comfortable about it you could venture into the grey-market keysellers site. A site called CJS-CDkeys that I have used a number of times in the past (without issue) has the game for about 28 GBP: http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/E...etCurrencyId=1

I don't dare to promise that it will work but for my part the site has never faulted. And I have bought about 5 games from there.

The other option is to wait for the Steam Spring/Summer sale :)