Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

That guys voice was made for commentary.

Network Hub
    TB is a bawss. I saw him streaming some BB the other day, cool to see he put up a youtube vid :)

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I did stick a comment on that post about this very board but I think it got well buried under the thousands of other comments...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    250000 views though. If Cyanide could get some decent publicity from it just think what it could do for their game.

Yeah, Biscuit's audience is huge.

It's really great to see BB getting some coverage like this. TB's done at least one livestream of him playing against the AI too (I caught the end of it), I think he mentioned it was the second or third biggest stream on Twitch at that time.

Probably a good moment to start a rookie team in one of the big leagues :>

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    [QUOTE=NieA7;248233Probably a good moment to start a rookie team in one of the big leagues :>[/QUOTE]

...and guarantee that new players won't come back again.

Point, but part of the BB experience is being horribly thrashed to begin with, then periodically horribly thrashed as you go on.
    Last edited by NieA7; 22-01-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: gud speeling

I think the people that are on his podcast are playing in some form of league so I assume there will be a fair bit more BB coverage from Biscuit.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    w00t, he mentions Cambridge too! :p

Yeah there is a TGS league in February. Really looking forward to it! Think TB is going to go Chaos Dwarves. Will be intersting to see what teams everyone else goes for.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    A league on another website you say? With some rookie players, and totalbiscuit who either doesn't entirely understand the rules or (understandably) has trouble explaining their complexities? I saw him do his blocks in the 'wrong' order - I'm pretty sure with a couple of 2 dice blocks there I could have got a mino charge on the ball carrier.

How do I get in this TGS league?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I think TB's misunderstanding of the rules is probably a side effect of him half-remembering and muddling them with a previous edition of the game. Block order is a nuanced thing, but he really should take the time to read up how assists work (and re-familiarise himself with the skill list).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    You can't from my understanding of it.

It's being played by some of the youtuber's who are part of the TGS channels.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    he really should take the time to read up how assists work (and re-familiarise himself with the skill list).
    Yes, he should read the bloody rules

:)

Always nice to see BB getting some exposure. More players no matter how bad or good are always welcome. :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Reading the rules is only so helpful, though, especially for assists. You need to see it in practice for a little while to figure it out, it's not as intuitive as it seems when you're used to it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    True, but every time he blitzes with a big guy without realising that the block takes a square of movement I wince.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I quite like TBs vids and I did see this and think the league sounds like it could be fun but it may be painful to watch.

It's nice to see the coverage but his rules knowledge is lacking in some areas and his tactical knowledge seems fairly non existant.

My fav part was during the setup when facing against an elf team he came up with the most awful setup I've seen in a long time and seemed satisfied with it despite the huge holes he left on either flank, the great number of his players tied up and the thought that linesmen on the line was a bad idea from the elves.