Gunnar's Hold PvE Community Events

This is the place where server-wide community events (with an emphasis on "server-wide") can be announced. Please feel free to put up suggestions or invitations if you have an idea for something that you think would make a fun event or post a link if you know of activities other guilds have planned.

I'll start with a link from the GH community site, announcing a Temple Liberation event taking place on Tuesday, 22nd of January. The plan is to liberate all temples except the Temple of Balthazar in Orr: http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/7...y-22nd-7-45gmt

If people are looking for a Temple of Balthazar liberation event, these are scheduled weekly by the Midnight Mayhem guild (MM) on Wednesday nights.

Great thread!

Remember that the Orr mining run takes place on a nightly basis, 7PM GMT. They usually start at Pagga's Waypoint, but any variations are usually announced in /map at Lion's Arch before the event begins.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.