Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar

Experiences with GemRB?

Well, after spending an hour or so going around and setting up bg1tutu (I decided on that instead of BGT since it takes fewer liberties) I kept seeing something called 'gemrb". On a whim, I googled it and found out that it is a sourceport of the infinity engine and that it supports (among other things) Linux and Android.

Yeah... Now I am interested :p

From a googling it seems like it should be shiny and what nots, but that version 0.7 kind of concerns me. So does anyone have experience playing the Baldurs Gates (both are supposed to be fully supported?) in GemRB? Any hiccups, or is it all good?
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I found it difficult to control the camera and just decided to play on PC instead or wait for the proper port.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Well, I have no intention of really doing the android angle (I just find it interesting). I would still be exclusively a Windows and Linux guy. I just found all of those interesting since I know a big issue I have is that these are the kinds of games I like playing in a hotel when traveling due to work, but I don't like playing on my laptop when I get back home. So it would just be a bonus.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.