Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titanfall

Titanfall

Join me, beloveds. Come stompy stompy rawr with me, and pray that BFRs are never added to planetside 2.

Give me a nudge here, and we'll set up a time to get on Mumble together for a semi-tactical smashbashbash.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Is it still 60$? It's a bit much for me forbwhat the game has to offer. Especially given my current gaming time constraints. :/

it is a fucking spectacular game, though, that does what it does exceedingly well.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I picked it up after a long and hard fought internal battle that went "it's like, £60 for the whole package?! Yeah but it looks amazing ... oh bugger it."

Then I played it for about 7 hours straight yesterday. I'm quite happy with my purchase.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Is it still 60$? It's a bit much for me forbwhat the game has to offer. Especially given my current gaming time constraints. :/
    Amazon have the DVD for £32.03. Savygamer had some good deals too - cheapest was just under £21.

Network Hub
    I feel like a bit of a tit for not getting in on the beta. Didn't think I was going to be able to free up 50gb on my SSD. Easier then freeing up £50.

A friend got a copy for £22.50 from simplycdkeys. Code went straight into origin. I've not used them before myself, but I have seen and played his copy, and all seems well...
    Friendly on Steam, Twitter and Twitch. Origin: Stoopiduk Battlenet tag: stoopiduk#2888

Ah, good, other people who wish to play. I've played on and off since Saturday and I'm loving the movement in it. But it's not the same with pubs. I've been sitting on Mumble in a Titanfall channel and no one comes on. This must be amended!

I don't know if I'll be on tonight/tomorrow, but if YOU are playing, jump on Mumble so people know they can join you. Create a Titanfall channel if one doesn't already exist.

Okay, so you got me. Bought a key from simplycdkeys at half the Origin price. Even managed to free up the 50 GB on one of my SSDs (good thing I bought a second one!). Downloading as we speak.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Awesome, I look forward to playing with you soon (hopefully in the next few evenings). We had 3-4 of us on Mumble last night and had a good time of things.

Make sure to play through the campaign as each side to unlock the light/heavy chassis.
    Steam: Rei Onryou | Origin: ReiOnryou | Planetside 2: ReiOnryou

Alright, I shall have to do this. Not feeling too good today though, so we'll see when I can get around to it...

I'm back at home with my PC and eager to play tonight, I'll see you on Mumble m'dears =) If you want to give me a proper nudge to pay attention if I'm unresponsive, hit me on Steam, or Skype - zombiegunrunner - <3

Simply keys is where I got my key, they also give you a 5% off voucher for liking their facebook page.
    I wouldn't mind playing with some RPS, I go by the same name as I do on this forum on Steam, Origin, Raptr etc.

Activated Node
    There's a channel in mumble for titanfall? I can't see it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyPandy View Post
    There's a channel in mumble for titanfall? I can't see it anywhere
    I think people have been making channels adhoc.
    Steam: Cephas00 | Planetside 2: Cephas00

UPGRADE NOW!

Network Hub
    Posted this on the main forum thread, think it might have gone unnoticed. Follow this to the letter and you get Titanfall plus the season pass. £28.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFizz View Post
    Just a heads up, you can buy it on the mexican site, full game plus the "season pass" for £28. Worked a charm for me. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tita...ge=12#comments

my origin is Challenger2uk if anyone wants to team up or whatever.

Mine is my forum username, if anyone would like to make it simply and simply add-for-add. I'll add you in a moment, Challenger.

Who else are we missing?

I'm still struggling internally as to whether I should invest or not, what with all the time I spend on PS2 already, and Diablo 3 RoS coming out.

(I'll probably buy it on payday.)
    Friendly on Steam, Twitter and Twitch. Origin: Stoopiduk Battlenet tag: stoopiduk#2888

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ditto. The more I hear about it the more tempting it is, but I'm actively playing about five games at the moment. HUM.

Update: just used this, brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFizz View Post
    Just a heads up, you can buy it on the mexican site, full game plus the "season pass" for £28. Worked a charm for me. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tita...ge=12#comments
    Now to find 60GB of stuff to get rid of so I can actually install it...
    Last edited by Rizlar; 22-03-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Activated Node
    Can confirm this works. Titanfall is lots of fun. New Player experience is loads easier than PS2 as well. However, it does occur to me an organised team could clean up...
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR