Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Maybe a royalty youtube thing?
    Yep. It's because the amount of money YouTube is willing to give to the private agency that collects all the money for the record companies it not sufficient, according to the agency. So everything that has music by a major label is blocked in Germany.
    So instead of getting what artists get in America they get nothing.

But there is always proxfree.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Hastily slapped together montage of the least shitty bits of what I got. Might post my lasher stuff tomorrow.

Great video, once again, jaguar!

How about requests? "Ring of fire" or "Ghost riders in the sky" by Johnny Cash, or the latter's version by Dick Dale.

Activated Node
    I thought I'd share my own personal moment of sillyness from last night.
    During the lasher festival we all piled in to capture one of the bio-station satelite bases. As it turned neutral I raced in lasher at the ready to do some damage to anyone left in there. Spying my target I proceeded to spam shots at his feet and he turned and fled out the door, I ran after him shooting all the way to see him turn the corner and then run back in the building through the next door. I followed him in and he again ran back out of the first door. In true cartoon style we continued to run in circles for another three loops before I stopped, turned round and provided a steady stream of disco balls for him to run into on his next loop out the door.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Those are great suggestions but sadly too legit and timeless for these daft rushed videos of silly mondays. I've definitely got some Cash in mind for a future "proper" video (for example I want to go all Generation Kill and use The Man Comes Around at some point), but in my head ring of fire would go with a frustrating failed attempt at a capture or a three way battle we come out on the wrong end of.

But for pissing about with lashers and stacking scythes? To paraphrase the good people of Gotham City, it's not the artist we want but it is the artist we deserve.

Wiley.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    And my stuff (after spending over an hour trying to work out why Vegas keeps crashing during Render.

Download (and other Silly Monday vids)

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    And my stuff (after spending over an hour trying to work out why Vegas keeps crashing during Render.

Download (and other Silly Monday vids)

Holy shit, can't believe none of us have ever suggested this before but the combination of music and what goes on at 2:02 on that video has inspired me for something we can do on another silly monday...

*** MEDIC CONGA ***

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Jaguar Skills that killstreak by 1.40 is glorious, the TR just walking on a line near a wall

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    Jaguar Skills that killstreak by 1.40 is glorious, the TR just walking on a line near a wall
    That's me, not Jaguar.

Here's something for us to do.

The guy at the window with the Norway flag gets me every time.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Suggestion:

Sunderer Jenga.

1) Three sunderers parks next to one another. Parallel to the side of a cliff face (not too high a cliff)
    2) Another three sunderers drive off the cliff and park on top off the first three, orientated 90 degrees.
    3) Another three drive off the cliff and park orientated with the first three

Repeat 2 and 3. Probably leave it at 4, most 5 layers.

All Sundy drivers leave their vehicles open to "Squad / Platoon" and get out.

Two players. Light Assaults. Take it in turns to chose a sundy, and drive them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Suggestion:

Sunderer Jenga.
    If you somehow get them stacked, YES.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    That's me, not Jaguar.
    Oh ffs, hit the wrong reply button.

Lesser Hivemind Node BasicPauly's Avatar
    Spot the TR scum in this video torturing one of our own! :'(

Jag, i'm enjoying your choice of music in your Giraffe-a-sodes.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Thanks! I'll be honest, it's really the only thing I actually agonise over when doing them. If I put half as much thought into the composition or editing as I did choosing the bloody song I'd probably win an Oscar for best film.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Thanks! I'll be honest, it's really the only thing I actually agonise over when doing them. If I put half as much thought into the composition or editing as I did choosing the bloody song I'd probably win an Oscar for best film.
    I enjoy them a lot, as well. And it shows. My requests were just that. I hope you didn't mind.

Nah, not at all! If it's engaged you enough to want to say anything about them at all then it's a big deal for me. Our musical tastes seem quite aligned anyway and I'm still pretty sure Mr Cash will be putting in an appearance at some point. Keep 'em coming!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Does someone else want to volunteer to run this next week?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I'd love to join in for once but don't know if I'll be able. Mondays are Lindy Hop days...

lets get some ideas down for next monday guys. I really wanna do Sundy jenga, but itll take some setting up. I wouldnt mind working with 6-9 people looking for a good spot and figuring out the mind boggling logistics of balancing sunderers on sunderers.

Furthermore I propose that rather than one person lead a silly monday, we get ideas down in writing on here, then vote for our favourite schemes (either by posts here, or creating a new thread for each week). the top 3-4 ideas are then led by each person who proposed them.

what do you guys think?