Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Oh yeah if you wanna volunteer for sundy balancing, let me know, but I will need a few people since we will need that many sunderers. we can work out a time and date to suit people if we get enough interest

Activated Node
    A snapshot from tonight's silliness

Those helmet texture pop-in bugs for infil always look so freaky with giraffe camo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    Oh yeah if you wanna volunteer for sundy balancing, let me know, but I will need a few people since we will need that many sunderers. we can work out a time and date to suit people if we get enough interest
    Sure. I'm good at balancing things on top of other things... Though i'll only be around till half 8.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

I think it's going to be pretty tough to pull off, but I'll volunteer for that too. I've carried many a vehicle atop my Gal, that's the only way I can see you being able to pile the sundies up!

Esamir was always good for getting vehicles on top because if its bridges, there used to be a perfect one right outside the warpgate. Don't know if that's still the case since we all swapped round. The frozen watercourses are pretty flat too.

Re. your original post Dewi, I agree! We should get everyone's ideas down here, maybe do a little prep work on them if needed so we don't dry up or fail miserably on the night!
    Last edited by MitchK; 19-02-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Don't think there are any suitable bridges around our current warpgate on Esamir, sadly...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Next time you try to invite someone to kill them, don't do that in highly populated frontlines.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

We had the issue of describing the location to you. If we had picked some backwater place, you wouldn't have been able to find us easily. But yeah, it was a spur of the moment thing, so we couldn't really plan it. Sorry for wasting your time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    The mine getting blown up last night on top of the gal spelled the end for me. I had my UI off for recording purposes and was too busy laughing to turn it back on before I got the "respawn" screen that doesn't show up. Relog - internet cuts out because someone unplugged the router. I never seem to have much luck on a silly monday.

I did manage to get some footage of the race though, at least until I died. Again, it wasn't bloody easy trying to get to the finish line with no UI and blindly following whatever flash was in front of me.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    The mine getting blown up last night on top of the gal spelled the end for me. I had my UI off for recording purposes and was too busy laughing to turn it back on before I got the "respawn" screen that doesn't show up. Relog - internet cuts out because someone unplugged the router. I never seem to have much luck on a silly monday.

I did manage to get some footage of the race though, at least until I died. Again, it wasn't bloody easy trying to get to the finish line with no UI and blindly following whatever flash was in front of me.
    It was fun when I was there, but my crappy laptop is starting to get some overheating problems and whilst I don't usually have amazing fps, having between 4-20 isn't playable.

The wacky flash races was good and I was fairly happy there hunting down the TR scrub who rocketed my flash and taking his base :]

I loved the part at the end of the flash race where the enemy lightning showed up and starting raping us. A few of us charged him with our flashes and damaged him a bit. I was a bit late to that party so I drove past him just as he got out to repair, and through sheer luck roadkilled the driver! I'd have paid money to see his face at that moment.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Hey, I had few kills of RPS from that, I'm fine, Sadly sunderer didn't go down.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    double post!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by qaz; 21-02-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Silly monday .. or was it freaky monday?

That's awesome! I'm really looking forward to the footage of all of us cloaking and uncloaking at the same time!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    I have to say, Though CMaster thought it was a shambles, I really enjoyed it, if not just for the silly company.

The flash race was brilliant. If only I could have done my role as Dick Dastardly more justice. For those that werent there, we essentially re-enacted wacky races, complete with the solitary female penelope pitstop (Moxxie), as somebody commented! Grible was mutley.... Pahahahaha.

Unfortunately, after my cheeky head start and lead, I got stuck between a rock and a..... well, another rock. I decided to take some air revenge on people crossing the finish line. Managed to kill Eleven, mere feet before the finish line. :3

Thanks for the fun guys, and I too look forward to random clips of the night, from gal riding to a bunch of cloakers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Soo, video up as usual.
    Apologies for the lack of Flash race footage, but all the best bits are broken when I try to edit them (although viewable in themselves.
    Also sorry about how long this took, I kept forgetting about it.

As ever, download from my site, or check out the youtube version:

Ooh, I nearly dumped all those people on the next galaxy! (that was the plan)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Hahaha, that uncloaking thing is brilliant. We really should attempt a mexican wave style thing some time. There are other brilliant opportunities for it, im sure. It looked so nice, because i was genuinely thinking for a minute "wait, he filmed the wall without us there" derp.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I just tried to watching the third monday movie(2 posts above) and it says the content is blocked by SME(Sony Media Entertainment/Europe?)... This is getting too silly.