Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    I cant wait to see the footage of what you guys got up to What did you guys get up to? was it okay working with him? I'm sad I couldnt make the fun!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    He didn't really do much except film us, at least i never heard any directions from him. So hopefully he manages to make a truly epic report from our defense of freyer amp. I mean he did say he wanted us to win since none of the other outfits he followed did, and we sure as hell did win at Freyer.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It was pretty epic from a player's perspective. We had multiple other outfits helping us, and acting on our PL's directions!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Yeah, the best part was the roughly hour-long defens of Freyr Amp Station, where we fought both NC and TR, we had both facility shields and tank shields down at a number of points, and enemies swarming inside and atop the walls. There was fierce fighting for the horizontal and vertical shield generators for most of this time, and a constant hunt for enemy Sunderers. In the end we pushed them all out and way back from Freyr, which was deeply satisfying.

We'll have to see what Mr Stoneman made of it all. Should be interesting!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Sure hope he got good shots of all that beautiful giraffe spandex =)

Was the best thing I've led so far that defense of Freyr. Amazing support from all of you guys, and Leader chat was nice and responsive to me, despite me not really showing my face in there before, then cooper took over as liason. Apologies to Alpha too, I feel like I neglected you somewhat whilst surfing the map and getting my head around what the F I was supposed to be doing

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    That tends to happen. Don't worry, it worked out very well.

Hmmm, a little confused now. Sony have released Robert Stonemans video, bit it states the Ceres Server, states our outfit, and shows us taking Freyr amp, but it doesn't seem to be our fight where we held Freyr for 2 hours against TR and NC. Link.

What's everyone elses opinion?

Network Hub
    Typical journalist! Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. Need moar Giraffes.

Activated Node
    I took out a reaver with a grenade launcher on that night too

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I wouldn't have noticed any of that if you hadn't pointed it out, I spent the whole video trying to work out what a vanyoo was - is it a new Korean car?

Replying to myself like a loser but found this funny after;

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...ade_by/c8wc0cm

Asked him what was up with that stuff about Ceres, guess we'll see if he mentions it. Looks like he was following a bunch of other outfits that night too so who knows maybe he went to Ceres too.

Aaand we have our answer (hint - we're too shit to be on telly!)

"Yeah Brits I play with say Van-you. Ah well! - Didn't really use the footage from your outfit, I needed a win and we didn't get one. Sorry about that! I gave you a mention thou."

Pfft. Who even cares. We have you and your Jaguar skills.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

He shouldn't have mentioned our outfit, then. That would have been the sensible solution for all parties. Silly.

After messing around in the VR with SirHoc, driving magriders off of rocks and such antics, I have an idea for a Silly Monday event:

Magrider Sumo Wrestling
    Two magriders face off in an open area. First one to be pushed out of said area loses. This can be done in the VR, so that everyone has access to the magburner and an upgraded chassis. I can confirm that the magriders will not always just glide over eachother, pushing is possible.

Yes, no?

Motivational picture:

Last edited by LaKroy; 16-03-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Someone needs to think of something fun to do with Flashes, now that you can carry a passenger (played too late last night and brain no worky).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Yeah, Orius. It now seems like we are stealing the limelight from The Foundation (the other outfit) and that they just put us on Ceres to make the game seem less Miller/Waterson centric. Which it is.

I feel he kind of did a bad job about this. The video is excellent of course, but why mess this up with servers? It seems like the best solution would be to not mention us nor feature us. I would've understood that.
    Find me on the Steams

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Flash deathmatch, 30 man enter, 2 man leave. Something like that. Add as a rule only AT weapons, and we could do it in the training area.

Flash tanks, reverse towards the enemy, with the backseat taken up by Heavy's with AT weapons.

I am indiana jones, one flash, with a backseat gunner is fending of a swarm of other flashes that will try and push that flash to its death, no limitations on the backseat gunner.

Flash hot potato, try and stick C4 on other flashes!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

And on the site sometime soon.