Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Kept teasing me towards the end, I was ready for "if you're fond of sand dunes..." But it never came.

Nice work, what was the theme of the bit with the smoke attacking that warp gate? Or we're you just fighting anyway and just throw down the smoke?

I'm back next week, and didn't forget about my jackass idea so hope you're all up for it.

Obscure Node
    Awwww. You included my beautiful singing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Nice work, what was the theme of the bit with the smoke attacking that warp gate? Or we're you just fighting anyway and just throw down the smoke?
    We were camping out and having a BBQ, a mozzie BBQ.

That was more cozy and serene than a battlefield has any right to be

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Edit: Up, except in Germany of course.

Edit: link is now to a reup without the black bits.
    Last edited by CMaster; 26-03-2013 at 11:41 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ts1DB6hFcQ

The Starship Troopers landing music I was talking about. If those aren't galaxies I don't know what are.

Nice video, it was a lot of fun to take part in! Almost feel the final section needs a David Attenborough style voiceover.

"And, here we see, the protective Galaxy taking the young Magrider for its first flight. The Magrider is nervous of the shifting position it finds itself in and needs a lot of gentle coaxing but finally it takes to skies on the back of its surrogate parent.

And then in a dance as old as time, the Galaxy gets shredded by anti aircraft fire leaving the Magrider to fend for itself..."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by McGoonagul View Post
    Nice video, it was a lot of fun to take part in! Almost feel the final section needs a David Attenborough style voiceover.

"And, here we see, the protective Galaxy taking the young Magrider for its first flight. The Magrider is nervous of the shifting position it finds itself in and needs a lot of gentle coaxing but finally it takes to skies on the back of its surrogate parent.

And then in a dance as old as time, the Galaxy gets shredded by anti aircraft fire leaving the Magrider to fend for itself..."
    YES!

Alas, I dont have much of a david attenborough voice. Maybe laldy could give it a go?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    YES!

Alas, I dont have much of a david attenborough voice. Maybe laldy could give it a go?
    Sean Connery?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Sean Connery?
    Oh, please <3
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Moxxi, <3 to you for chosing the imperial march to sing in that gal! xD It was a nice change from ridebird of the valkyries.

Activated Node
    A thought for something to do one week - how about british bulldog with flashes/magriders/some other vehicle?

Activated Node
    Or what about some kind of silly treasure hunt where you go off in teams and have to get screenshots with specific things in? (hugging a TR, etc)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by McGoonagul View Post

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Not a part of your outfit, but one first things that came into my mind when i sat on flash backseat was "I wonder how cool it'd look to melee someone from this spot"....so maybe a flash race with melee allowed, or a Grand Jousting Tournament (not sure if possible to stay on top while having enough speed to ride tanks if the flash jousting doesn't work. Lightning would be epic jousting steed)?

Quote Originally Posted by Graerth View Post
    Not a part of your outfit
    Do you want to be? You can!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    Do you want to be? You can!
    I kinda would, at the moment i'm in a 6 people outfit with a few friends but if i play with them we can just form a squad anyway with everyone in it.

Nick in-game is same as here.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    or you could all come over and squad up when you're all online. if not, there'll always be an available RPS squad to join! also, we can't invite people that aren't in game, so just come by mumble when you're online, and we'll shoot you an invite.

Well, you can always take up 6 spots in an RPS squad given you and your friends are all on mumble. PL's practically always honor request of people who want to be squadded with certain other people, so you can still play together.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I missed the last two silly mondays so haven't done a proper new video for a while, however I figured we had enough between all our videos to put together a best of. I say we, I've mostly only taken from CMaster... who I didn't ask before I uploaded so hope that's cool.

Obligatory reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...r_from_rps_on/