Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar

let's try to make a video yet again (nicks final dance project)

Recently I went to login to the observercam and found that SOE finally realised there was something they hadn't ruined about planet side and disabled it.

I was a little bummed out, but didn't care enough to bother asking to get it back. I even considered just not making any more ps2 videos, its an especially weird thing now that I hardly play the main game.

But then I started having ideas again. And I'm actually quite glad to not have to control that unwieldy piece of shit obscam again!

The idea is fantastically simple in concept, but will probably be tricky to pull of in practice. It combines two of my favourite things, me walking backwards in one continuous shot and nick dancing. What I want is to create a controlled warzone which nick will dance through, with the intensity increasing at key points in the song.

Nothings concrete (haven't even mentioned any of this to the star yet) but I'd love to do this with you guys and with no resources just like the old days.

I always fuck up the timing though so can people just give me a list of all the days when stratgir/d&d/bdsm takes place so I can avoid them? Tell me when's good for individuals and any ideas you may have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Network Hub
    Silly mondays would be a good time probably.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    ^ good point. Means people wont take fucking around too seriously and can just enjoy the messy chaos of repeating scenes over and over again.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

This sounds like a lot of fun, but I expect you'l need a lot of people to pull it off. Silly Mondays is probably the best time for it.
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken."

D&D is Fridays.
    Steam: Am I Doing This Right?
    Rock, Pen&Paper, Shotgun

I shut down The Quanta Cat.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    what's this fucking bdsm thing that you've been keeping from me, guys? guys?
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You've got "BDSM" and "fucking" the wrong way around in that sentence...
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR

I'm agreeing with the idea of a silly Monday being a good time to do it. Not sure if it'll be next Monday but maybe the one after. I'll update soonish.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    You've got "BDSM" and "fucking" the wrong way around in that sentence...
    Crickets and pedants. <3 RPS
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    I'm agreeing with the idea of a silly Monday being a good time to do it. Not sure if it'll be next Monday but maybe the one after. I'll update soonish.
    Monday 13th is apparently meant to be a meeting for the living dead event for people who want to join in helping out, so you may lose some people there, depending on time.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

oh my goddess you didn't know? We have an underground dungeon for suffering and everything, it'z called subterranean nanite analysis and only the masochistz ever try to capture it. ;D
    Pretty much all 3 of theze are NSFW sometimez. Also very political. Also I'm a prideful, boasting bee about a lot of stuff.

Twitter; https://twitter.com/Succubee94
    Steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/SophiaButler/
    Tumblr; http://sophia-butler.tumblr.com/
    Ingame; SophiaButler VS, SophiaTraitler NC, SophiaBuTRler TR.

Network Hub
    Crickets and pedants. <3 RPS
    Actually it was a not very good and extremely lowbrow joke.
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaButler View Post
    oh my goddess you didn't know? We have an underground dungeon for suffering and everything, it'z called subterranean nanite analysis and only the masochistz ever try to capture it. ;D
    +1 for zingers

yeah go on then
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Well, whenever it is, I will try, like hell, to be there.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

I'm in! ._.

OK I'm tentatively going for next Monday, 20th October. I'll update closer to the time.