Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    I can be there, but later than the official start time, perhaps 9 or 10 BST.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    Thank you all for joining the silliness yesterday, it was fun!

Anyone can organise a Silly Monday and it is always appreciated by the players. If you have an idea, set a date and time (it doesn't even have to be a Monday if a different day works better for you - try to avoid StratGir Wednesdays though). Then pull people together and go be Silly! :)

I will probably not organise any Silly Mondays for a little while now, so now is definitely the time to step up and shine. :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Well I did record the Sunderer thing, but I messed up somewhat. This is pretty much uninterrupted if anyone has the mumble audio and they want to make a proper version of it;

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Powerful stuff, there.

Besides you, who else was supplying the commentary?
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

I was the twat in Indar Brush Camo that then blew up going out of bounds trying to go around a gate. I enjoyed their bemusement.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have an idea for a Silly Monday if people are interested. Will require jet packs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    Powerful stuff, there.

Besides you, who else was supplying the commentary?
    Some people who I play non-planetside 2 games with, although I think a few people will know TKE at least. That's why I wanted them to do it, it was a boring video to watch for someone who understands ps2 but remove that context and its almost like surrealism.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Some people who I play non-planetside 2 games with, although I think a few people will know TKE at least. That's why I wanted them to do it, it was a boring video to watch for someone who understands ps2 but remove that context and its almost like surrealism.
    Fucking hilarious. I happen to have the audio, but this is so much better. I'd watch Felix/Phantom/You/TKE commentate pretty much anything.

Also, we need more Altis Life footage where Felix antagonizes the people roleplaying as cops and Nick says "waankaaaa" at strangers over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    I have an idea for a Silly Monday if people are interested. Will require jet packs.
    Everyone has jetpacks, so there is sneaking away from this! I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by fish food carl View Post
    Also, we need more Altis Life footage where Felix antagonizes the people roleplaying as cops and Nick says "waankaaaa" at strangers over the internet.
    I almost forgot about that. This definitely has to happen again soon, that was such a good laugh.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Awesome video! I loved watching me win (not that I'm ego tripping) (I'm totally ego tripping): that break near the end when we all got stuck waiting for our GSDs too cool down was actually pretty intense, and I'm glad you got it on video.

I'd like to note here that I strongly suggest flying blind for survivals, as in not looking where you're flying.
    We (most of us) (some of us?) know Hossin way too well to get thrown off if we get to use obvious bases to orient ourselves.
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Well I did record the Sunderer thing, but I messed up somewhat. This is pretty much uninterrupted if anyone has the mumble audio and they want to make a proper version of it;

Hahahaha. I fucking love those guys. Its always a brilliant laugh being in the channel with them.

Also, yes to more arma shit.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

2014-08-11_00004.jpg

Spontaneous Silly Mondays was awesome fun!

And then SOE noticed and promptly shut off the servers.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

So I had an amazing time yesterday piloting Vanus finest weapon: The lasher gunship.
    A valkrye with heavys with lashers in the rumble seat, raining down plasma love.
    This needs to be done on a bigger scale, it might even be effective, now that flak does almost no damage to the rumble seats anymore.
    I was thinking of a triage medic pilot, a repair guy as gunner and two heavys in the rumble seats.
    Might even be effective against vehicles if you can hit them with dumbfires.

Last edited by Avaa; 06-09-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Sign me up. Operation flying disco ball of doom is go!
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken."

Awesome! Are you hosting this on Monday, Avaa, or did you have a different day in mind?

Yeah, Ill try this monday.
    Maxed stealth on the valkyrie after that experience..
    looking at the gif, it may not really be possible to be stealthy with four lashers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    AVAA!

Gunship VS Gunship (+5 secondants each)
    Steam: Dominicus

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaa View Post
    The lasher gunship.
    You have my plasma ball.

Knife only!