Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar

The Search For BRO - SATURDAY the 26th of January - 7PM GMT

Hello all!

I haven't been around all that much this week due to the demands of work (grrr!) but I'm free once again this Saturday for roaming around Tyria with you beautiful people!

This means that I'll be putting on my commander tag and we'll go do some things as a guild. Since PvE was so successful last Saturday, I figured why not try that again, along with some other things!

Since it's coming up to the end of the month, we'll be focusing on jumping puzzles so as many people as possible have a shot at the monthly achievement. Generally, we'll roll around the world map and complete events, puzzles and so on as we go. My original intention was to do something like go from The Grove to Lion's Arch in search of our friends, the BRO guild. However, that is subject to change - hence why we're meeting in LA.

Of course, we'll also be doing some WvWvW after the first few hours. However, I want for us to stick more to the RPS Mumble until later on in the evening.

Everyone is welcome, even if you've never run with me before. We have a lot of fun together usually and I doubt that Saturday night will be much different. Level is no problem.

We'll meet at 7PM GMT in Lion's Arch on Saturday - on the main server (not Overflow - there will be hardly any queue).

We'll mainly be coordinating through our Mumble (details in the guild tab in-game). If you can't be arsed with Mumble, we'll be firing off stuff in text chat anyway (we can use /squad//d since I'll have my tag on).

Post here if you're up for coming so I have a rough estimate of numbers and can stock up on repair cannisters accordingly. ;D

Cheers!

Krathor/Seigous/Duke
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Looking forward to it!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Activated Node
    Huzzah! Shall be there with bells on (or will catch up later)

Any specific level range?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zanchito View Post
    Any specific level range?
    Nah. I say 'bring your highest level character'. Even if you have something sub-80, we'll be able to protect you so long as you stick with the group.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Activated Node
    "Shortly" was a lie, it appears... *throttles Thwap*

Sounds good count me in

count me in
    Last edited by Lippsy; 25-01-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Lippsy be trippin'... Will be there, hopefully (might be out for a romantic dinner, won't take too long).

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    (might be out for a romantic dinner, won't take too long)
    Haha, that made me chuckle )

I might be finally able to join you guys, hopefully something won't come up as it always does.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    (might be out for a romantic dinner, won't take too long).
    You'll take her to a fast food?

I'll most likely be there, if I make it early enough I can help you with the fotm run as well.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I'll be there, might bring my Necro for some leveling.

Also if anyone wants to do some Fractals, I'm going to jump online around 5 and try and get a group together.

cheers,

Oh, Fractals would be nice. Well, I mean I need them for my monthly, not that I particularly enjoy running them. But with you guys this will be a cakewalk.

Obscure Node
    Ill tag along with my deadly thief

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    yeah, I'm really good at fractals, well apart from the Dredge one, and the cold one, and the wisp one; and the one with the giant at the end and the one where you have to swim through the dark carrying some algae.
    But the rest are a breeze

I feel the need to explain myself. Dinner is planned to take place at either a) a Sushi restaurant downtown, b) a nice little Italian food restaurant nearby, or c) some other lovely place that we feel might fit our tastes (S-s-s-steakhouse!!). Depending on where we go and how good the wine will be, this (totally relaxed) venture will require a variable amount of time. However, I do not plan to spend the whole evening eating!

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    You'll take her to a fast food?

I'll most likely be there, if I make it early enough I can help you with the fotm run as well.
    I hope you won't be there, it is supposed to be a dinner for two, thanks!

Activated Node
    On my way shortly, PC upgrade in progress!

Activated Node
    Now the firewall is borked.

Network Hub
    I had a great fun last night, dragon hunting was pretty cool Underwater puzzle not so much, since it bugged out while we almost had it figured out but hey, it happens Maybe we might try to take on Jormag in the future?
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Lesser Hivemind Node EPICTHEFAIL's Avatar
    Yep, Shatterer fight was a breeze with a few dozen people spamming away at him. I wasn`t around all that long (most of my time was taken up crafting stuff in a vain attempt to reach a halfway-respectable level) but doing events and generally zerging the crap out of the unsuspecting zone was quite fun.