Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Obscure Node
    Yay! We don't get totally owned.
    Edit:
    Unless the opponents are a very well organized team that's done this since forever...
    Last edited by bfandreas; 26-05-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Personally i get horribly owned most of the time since the Isis patch...
    I went 4-14 since it. And the worst thing, there is no reason. No balance changes that should influence me too much or anything. Just me having a bad streak.
    Then again, Kekswal and me had a 14 win streak a month or so ago. So i hope for better days. ^^
    Avid player of SMITE.
    Check the thread if you look for someone to play with.
    And in case you do not yet play but want to give it a shot (beeing free and all that) i would be gracious if you would consider my referal link.

Hye, is this game easy to get into and how's the F2P model, is it P2W or is it good?

Obscure Node
    Its one of the most fair i have seen so far. For 30 € you get all gods, including future ones. I dont know anymore how grindy it is without paying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekswal View Post
    Its one of the most fair i have seen so far. For 30 € you get all gods, including future ones. I dont know anymore how grindy it is without paying something.
    From just starting out, you get five starter gods, and there is a weekly rotation of five others to try out. Prices seem to be okayish, at least early on as you rack up the points quickly enough by getting experience levels, and they recently just slashed the prices of a couple of gods.
    In traditional Hi-Rez fashion though, you can try out any god you don't own in the practice modes and also in some of the daily game modes.

Also, hi! I made the mistake of trying the game out, and quite like the weird things it does, so if no-one minds putting a Smite-newbie-but-genre-player through the wringer I would be up for that.

You can also rent every god for individual games at a rather low cost. Of course more than you will make in that game, but a good way to see if a prospective new god might do good in the trials of an actual game.

And also, you get every favor you spend on gods back, should you one day decide to buy the godpack which gives you all the gods that do and will exist. At least that was the case when it was new, but i believe that is still true. So you could then spend that favor on skins.
    Avid player of SMITE.
    And in case you do not yet play but want to give it a shot (beeing free and all that) i would be gracious if you would consider my referal link.

Yup, I keep forgetting to try the renting thing, but I tend to just stick to a few core ones I can try out for free first in these games before venturing out a bit.

Having a 50% leave rate across two games is never a good start to a session though.
    Yay, low levels! Woo! (Seriously, how is this bad?)

Yeah, from what i hear, the first few levels are harsh. But at least for me, it was the same in Dota 2. I guess that just comes with the F2P. Leavers are a lot less likely once you have gained some of the hidden rating as regular leavers obviously loose a lot of it and also are temp banned after a few infractions.
    Sticking with a few gods and getting used to them is allways a good idea and imho comes just naturally as everybody has some gods that they find to be just more fun to play.

I'll toss you an invite to the clan, feel free to chat anyone up you see online. I believe most of us are happy to play with people disregarding their level. But as mentioned before, if a high level and a low level player queue up together, the matchmaking assumes the lower player to be a smurf. Together with the fact, that the matchmaking also assumes that partys use voice comms to communicate and therefore are matched even higher, that might become a rough game for you. ^^
    Avid player of SMITE.

Man, I played half of my pre-30 games in League of Legends that way, (with RPS people in fact), and that has the problem with runes & masteries providing a handicap to the lowbies, so I think I will be fine.
    Although the amount of leaving is definitely higher than when I first started playing League of Losing. At least there is no time limit on surrendering.

I'm Snowwraith on Smite by the way, as the usual was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraith View Post
    I'm Snowwraith on Smite by the way, as the usual was taken.
    Ha, i could have figured that you are probably not ringwraith
    Now i also have invited you. ^^
    Avid player of SMITE.