Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    There's a huge difference to saying this woman likes easier games and all women like easier games.
    Your words, not mine. This is only further evidence of the fact that you among others have intentionally misread my message.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    Your words, not mine. This is only further evidence of the fact that you among others have intentionally misread my message.
    What other way was there to read your message?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Well having read the OP I figured, hey this sounds like she likes same kind of things as my wife. I then proceeded to name a couple of games. Someone had suggested Anno games but I thought the new Simcity would be a better match for someone wanting "Not difficult." Then I recommend this game to women based on my empiric experience. Granted, the "women" was a bit misplaced there, but even so it doesn't make it a statement about gender. It still remains just my recommendation based on my experiences.

Well my missus really liked Dragon Age: Origins (on easy and I had to help with a couple of fights). Sims 3 was okay too but for some reason it didn't hook her like I expected. I'd recommend the new Simcity over Anno games to women, it's cute and it's easier to grasp. Wife liked the beta.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Lemmings. The classic version, not the butchered PSN versions.

EDIT: The new Worms game too.
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Granted, the "women" was a bit misplaced there, but even so it doesn't make it a statement about gender.
    Actually, that's exactly what it did, especially when you followed up with

To a certain degree I assume it is a gender thing.
    So, I ask: Were you wrong then, or are you wrong now?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Actually, that's exactly what it did, especially when you followed up with
    So, I ask: Were you wrong then, or are you wrong now?
    Yet again you take my words out of context to make them seem worse than they are. I think I was rather clear about all I said being my impressions based on my experiences. If I was to say that "in my experience, being a man is tough", would you really read it as a statement about all men ever anywhere? I remind you, that my original post, nor the second one, didn't even receive counter-argumenting. Just trolling and bashing.

Did I really seem adamant about the thing either? And anyway, are you going to tell me what my experiences are? Am I denied to make cautious assumptions based on them?

I am amused. Admittedly my experiences of "gaming gurls" are limited to my missus and she doesn't like challenging gameplay. To a certain degree I assume it is a gender thing. In my experience men usually like being challenged, whereas women don't. There are exceptions of course.
    And answer me this: why is the problem only the part of my assumption that concerned women? Is it not equally bad to make assumptions about men?

why is the problem only the part of my assumption that concerned women?
    Because it's an assumption about women.

Prefacing your shit by saying "imo" is about as useful as saying "I'm not sexist, but..."
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl

Because it's an assumption about women.
    It is equally an assumption on men. You and others failing to see that just shows that you for some odd reason treat me with projected prejudice.

Prefacing your shit by saying "imo" is about as useful as saying "I'm not sexist, but..."
    Is that an argument? Really? You make the rules now? I kind of thought that conversation can be exchange of opinions. I wasn't enforcing my opinion on anyone.

Anyway I don't get your problem. I just answered the OP, in what I find perfectly reasonable and helpful tone and then you and others start this batshit.

it fits some of the criteria you mention so i'd recommend the walking dead.

it's slow paced, not hard, combat free and has characters to empathize with.