Looking for partners in craft!

Since my general experience with Minecraft multiplayer servers is that everyone tends to stick to their own projects and expeditions, I'd like to play a truly cooperative game with one or two people on a completely fresh world.

I haven't played much of the game since version 1.2; it was getting a bit boring to play alone, so there are a lot of new features that I'd like to explore with someone.

I'm not sure what'll work best, either a locally hosted server or a local world over virtual LAN, but the main thing should be that we're always online at the same time.

Anyone interested? I'm located near Amsterdam, the Netherlands, for those thinking about latency.

Obscure Node
    Count me in. I'd love to give it a shot. I'm currently playing only on the RPS server but feel that I have time and desire to work on a less populated / spammed world.

Gotcha. Now we're up and running! Wow, that was easy. After a minute or two to set up Hamachi, we're butting into each other on a new world. If anyone wants to join in, just say the word.

Obscure Node
    Hey, I'm quite new to RPS but I know Minecraft for a long time now.
    If your "Server" is still running and you don't mind a new guy from your nice neighbouring country (not one of the small ones) I would be grateful to hear from you.

Obscure Node
    i am new in RPS i have just read about it many times can anyone tell me about its detail how i can enter in the series of minecraft i shall be thankful to you

Obscure Node
    Google. :D

I'd like to join!! :D

That is...if you'll let me. :P

Oh...and I've got my own MC server that i'm trying to get started. I'm trying to build my gaming community so let me know if you're interested and i'll definitely give you the website and the teamspeak information! :D

Obscure Node
    I might have to check this out if you're still looking for people in a couple weeks time, got some holiday coming up! I've noodled around on my own but I've never tried playing a community server though.